BasedAryan88

Oct 12, 2023
impossible, to have perfect stats you need to be new game+, even if the girl's affection is reset, it wont hide secret characters (unless new game). since you want to play without spoilet just play new game and spam climbing mountain every 1 hour before changing period (1100,1500,1800) with full stamina and always take increase stamina when level up.
no i meant perfect start, just like in the previous game where a guy sent a save file with perfect stats on

captain_slw

Jan 7, 2020
So I have two questions. Any idea when the English translation drops other than December 2023 and what girls other than the main 3 are in this one?

FloAdvenr

Jun 6, 2023
So I have two questions. Any idea when the English translation drops other than December 2023 and what girls other than the main 3 are in this one?
No idea but the steam page get update with new screen, so i think we will have the game very soon, probably in the week.

For the girls, the 3 main, the 5 side from the last game and 2 new.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
If they don't release it on the 24th or 25th I will be disappointed because the dates would be perfect for release.
We also hope that they can offer the entire complete game including all the ex events and not that they add them in the future because they did not have time as has happened with other titles

Reactions: Nick_V

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
If they don't release it on the 24th or 25th I will be disappointed because the dates would be perfect for release.
We also hope that they can offer the entire complete game including all the ex events and not that they add them in the future because they did not have time as has happened with other titles
This is one of Kagura's best-selling games, they even made plushies for it for some reason, so I imagine they will do whatever makes them the most money, lol.

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes