Sep 23, 2021
Sad but true, thank for your help and how i can't take a picture went sex with them
i'm assuming you mean, "can't take picture went when (having) sex with them". While i don't know later version, (sticking to my v1.0.4 til final update come), you can't take picture while while having sex, you can, however, take a picture of them after the deed, which will fill up your album(i assume this is what you want).

Reactions: RyuVu

OscarL323

Jun 14, 2019
Hey, is Ikeda male or female? How old are you? :unsure:
Pretty sure he's a guy. I mean I've been watching his live streams on YouTube recently.

i hope this game get uncensored
I actually asked this question on their Twitter and while they didn't reply back to confirm. It's very very likely they will. Just doesn't make sense for them to not be Uncensored.

speaking of his live streams. Has anyone asked on his live streams if BoQuest will have similar hentai scenes from Summer/Winter Memories? I'd say it's a missed opportunity if he didn't include it given how lewd two of the characters look and the MC looks exactly like Boku.

DspGaming

Apr 2, 2019
Pretty sure he's a guy. I mean I've been watching his live streams on YouTube recently.

I actually asked this question on their Twitter and while they didn't reply back to confirm. It's very very likely they will. Just doesn't make sense for them to not be Uncensored.

speaking of his live streams. Has anyone asked on his live streams if BoQuest will have similar hentai scenes from Summer/Winter Memories? I'd say it's a missed opportunity if he didn't include it given how lewd two of the characters look and the MC looks exactly like Boku.
He mentioned BoQuest is supposed to be just a normal game, No H scenes planned

Noble Kind

Apr 28, 2023
He mentioned BoQuest is supposed to be just a normal game, No H scenes planned
This is where the big disappointment begins for a large number of people, Especially since he had already started talking about it 2 years ago, With "hentai" content but still with these "Innovative" ideas he decided to change course, We will see if the community will follow

OscarL323

Jun 14, 2019
This is where the big disappointment begins for a large number of people, Especially since he had already started talking about it 2 years ago, With "hentai" content but still with these "Innovative" ideas he decided to change course, We will see if the community will follow
Huge disappointment. While I get the reason he wanted to try new things. But as the old saying goes, "If it ain't broken, don't fix it." I mean I'll try out BoQuest of its even out. It might be a great game. But just a shame there's no h scenes.

LewdSpirit

Jul 26, 2022
Yeah, I'm kind of sad of that, but I get why he wants to branch out. In fact, whatever he makes next, I wish him the best of luck in whatever game he makes next.

Mikura00

Mar 10, 2022
Yeah, I'm kind of sad of that, but I get why he wants to branch out. In fact, whatever he makes next, I wish him the best of luck in whatever game he makes next.
Really, if we realize, I think that Ikeda (the dev) has never been very comfortable making this type of content H, all we have to do is look at some of the heroines who have HORRIFYING shots and perspectives that leave a lot to be desired, I understand the censorship because of the whole issue in Japan, but it is clear that the game could have had much more spicy scenes (and I say this for both the sequel and the prequel) these are still my speculations, but he may have done it for theme monetary and because he is good at this type of games, he just doesn't feel very happy/comfortable doing it (as I repeat my speculations)

Reactions: DeepSpace_Potato
4.50 star(s) 56 Votes