Nanhai

Jul 26, 2017
The steam version is gonna censor it right? So we need GOG version which will be uncensored?

May 21, 2020
The steam version is gonna censor it right? So we need GOG version which will be uncensored?
Yea the Steam version will be censored by default but we don't need a GOG version to have it be uncensored. All you would have to do is download a patch from Kagura Games website and then apply it to the Steam version

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nanhai

Nanhai

Jul 26, 2017
Yea the Steam version will be censored by default but we don't need a GOG version to have it be uncensored. All you would have to do is download a patch from Kagura Games website and then apply it to the Steam version
Sounds good. Guess I'll buy it right away then. Still don't like buying "Steam" censored games but at least there is a work around. Thanks.

Evlanssz

Jul 31, 2020
Why would the steam version be censored? I've seen many games on there that have full nudity and stuff..

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Never, an a feminist master plan carried out in their secret moon base against censorship will eliminate all Japanese games from the face of the earth for corrupting children with many explosions, loli/shota games will be the first to fall
Bravo 2 here. We are in position and ready to strike, commander!

May 21, 2020
Why would the steam version be censored? I've seen many games on there that have full nudity and stuff..
Because thats how Kagura Games does things they release a censored version on Steam and require it to be uncensored via a patch on their website. I've had to patch Summer Memories and Imperial Gatekeeper to get the true experience something I've not had to do for Critical Bliss games

Evlanssz

Jul 31, 2020
Because thats how Kagura Games does things they release a censored version on Steam and require it to be uncensored via a patch on their website. I've had to patch Summer Memories and Imperial Gatekeeper to get the true experience something I've not had to do for Critical Bliss games
Ohh i see, let's hope that the uncesored patch releases today with the game

mako_to

Dec 9, 2018
Sounds good. Guess I'll buy it right away then. Still don't like buying "Steam" censored games but at least there is a work around. Thanks.
By default the GOG release will be censored as well and you need to download "DLC" to uncensor it. The DLC is the same patch you need to apply to the Steam version.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nanhai
4.50 star(s) 56 Votes