Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
Prepatched with EN v1.02 which was already as large as the entire game.... didn't see someone else already upped it but hey different sources I guess. Will update post, mods are free to check download:

It's up on Suke too now if you prefer torrents.

Last edited:

Arthur Kaparo

Mar 25, 2020
I'm uploading it to gofile as we speak (says about 10 min left for the upload) prepatched with EN v1.02 which was already as large as the entire game.... didn't see someone else already upped it but hey different sources I guess. Will update post, mods are free to check download.

Will be making a torrent for it on Suke too if that's better for anyone.
thanks bro. You are the best. Hugs and kisses

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
I'm uploading it to gofile as we speak (says about 10 min left for the upload) prepatched with EN v1.02 which was already as large as the entire game.... didn't see someone else already upped it but hey different sources I guess. Will update post, mods are free to check download.

Will be making a torrent for it on Suke too if that's better for anyone.
You're the fucking GOAT, my man

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
Prepatched with EN v1.02 which was already as large as the entire game.... didn't see someone else already upped it but hey different sources I guess. Will update post, mods are free to check download:

Will be making a torrent for it on Suke too if that's better for anyone and will upload to pixeldrain too but for some reason uploading there is slow for me, so don't expect it too soon.
Aight, there you go. Torrent should be up on suke shortly, not sure what rules are about posting other sites so will leave it at that.

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
and welp its overloaded so I can't download it..
It's only going to be another 10 min for pixeldrain, but you can also torrent it for suke. Unfortunately, those are the only two upload sites I really bother with, anyone who gets to download it is free to put it on mega or whatever.

killoman5

Jun 18, 2020
This game is fucking crazy man, I don't wanna buy it on steam, I really wanna support the dev, and the website is down

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
This game is fucking crazy man, I don't wanna buy it on steam, I really wanna support the dev, and the website is down
Just download it now and buy it later, I already played the translated version and I still bought it and will play through it again, lol. I agree with you though; supporting devs who make stuff you like is the only way we're going to get more stuff we like instead of junk or endless Patreon milking machines.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023

Will be making a torrent for it on Suke too if that's better for anyone and will upload to pixeldrain too but for some reason uploading there is slow for me, so don't expect it too soon.
it would have been better if you had compressed it and uploaded it to the torrent when it is separated it has to read the 80000 files it has xd thanks anyway is loading

Reactions: Sscdrake

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
it would have been better if you had compressed it and uploaded it to the torrent when it is separated it has to read the 80000 files it has xd thanks anyway is loading
Sorry lol, I usually just leave it since people get iffy about compressed files in torrents, usually this way you can see what you're downloading.

thank you is the patch already installed
Yes it has the patch already.

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
So if you don't want to buy it on steam because you don't want other people to know you play adult games, Steam added a feature in Dec 2023 where you can mark games as "private" and then people on your friends list and others won't be able to see you own that game.

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
So if you don't want to buy it on steam because you don't want other people to know you play adult games, Steam added a feature in Dec 2023 where you can mark games as "private" and then people on your friends list and others won't be able to see you own that game.
It nukes it from everywhere, actually. It's pretty cool. It'll hide if you're playing it, keep it from showing up in your library if you have it public, and won't show anyone any tracked stats like playtime or unlocked achievements.

It's long overdue but much welcomed.

Reactions: Cheeky SoB
4.50 star(s) 56 Votes