oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
the problem with the steam trash is that when you buy eroge all your recommendations will be for H games and sometimes it is very annoying.

ScarletCloud

Jan 22, 2019
Anyone else has a link for the patch only other than the Gdrive from earlier? I already bought and downloaded the game on steam, so it just feels like such a waste downloading the game again. Doesn't help that my connection is slow too ...

ScarletCloud

Jan 22, 2019
the problem with the steam trash is that when you buy eroge all your recommendations will be for H games and sometimes it is very annoying.
You can try DLsite, Kagura's, or maybe GoG then. Dunno if it's out already in the latter tho.

It nukes it from everywhere, actually. It's pretty cool. It'll hide if you're playing it, keep it from showing up in your library if you have it public, and won't show anyone any tracked stats like playtime or unlocked achievements.

It's long overdue but much welcomed.
... How do you use this feature btw? Just for curiosity's sake ofc :)

killoman5

Jun 18, 2020
So if you don't want to buy it on steam because you don't want other people to know you play adult games, Steam added a feature in Dec 2023 where you can mark games as "private" and then people on your friends list and others won't be able to see you own that game.
Nah, I don't want it on steam because it's more heavily censored than the version they sell in their store. I don't wanna have to keep track of a patch. I rather just buy it from Kagura, upload to my cloud on mega and keep it there.

I know, it sounds silly, it's just how I like to do things

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
You can try DLsite, Kagura's, or maybe GoG then. Dunno if it's out already in the latter tho.

... How do you use this feature btw? Just for curiosity's sake ofc :)
With the steam client beta opted in, either right click a game in-client and just hit "mark as private" or click the checkbox to mark it private when you buy the game. You can also highlight multiple games in steam client and mark them all as private at once, useful for searching via adult tags and getting your previous collection marked as private.

Reactions: ScarletCloud

iju513

Dec 7, 2017
Steam is so censored that Boku is a generic blue face man instead of a young boy because no shota. And probably no Akari content either.

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
Steam is so censored that Boku is a generic blue face man instead of a young boy because no shota. And probably no Akari content either.
Like 99.9% of ero games on Steam with even remotely questionable content, it's expected you use a patch outside of Steam to restore the game to its intended state. This was the case even before Steam allowed erotic content and remains so for many games.

So, with the patch, it's completely uncensored.

But I mean, come on, we both know there's no way Steam would have allowed the game uncensored given its theme, lmao.

Is this steam version different then what we currently have?
I haven't indulged yet but if it's like Summer memories then the ero scenes should be uncensored and there should be a "proper" english translation, depending on what your definition of that is. I know some people are salty about even edited MTLs with superior AI models like tuned chatgpt, but imo dazedanon does a crusader's work and I will die on that hill.

Nanhai

Jul 26, 2017
When you buy it on steam but the Kagura patch is on their website which is currently crashing/offline. o_O

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 56 Votes