zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok 1 i am not good with the search bar i skip past stuff because i am not sure it's the answer to my question. so how do i invastegate the sigh and what is the hint to the love hotel are is that the place i need.

FloAdvenr

Jun 6, 2023
ok 1 i am not good with the search bar i skip past stuff because i am not sure it's the answer to my question. so how do i invastegate the sigh and what is the hint to the love hotel are is that the place i need.
In town, next to the restaurant you have a new path. Go at night if i remember well.

Jun 6, 2021
Since you have gotten to this point, I am going to believe you have already finished Shizukus story. Go to the love hotel after midnight and take pictures of what you see.

acid16

Jan 3, 2020
This might be dumb to ask but, will the Kagura Games version release the current version from Ci-en? (its currently version 2.16a the patch atleast ...)

Reactions: RicardoG

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
This might be dumb to ask but, will the Kagura Games version release the current version from Ci-en? (its currently version 2.16a the patch atleast ...)
Contrary to what i thought, dev confirmed that the Kagura release should come somewhat updated, i don't know if it's up to the latest version but it should have all of the content updates.

Timmyzito

Jul 20, 2021
hello, does anyone know if they are going to continue with the mod, I really want it :c

DevilsBane99

Aug 22, 2020
May I ask how did any get the uncle's underwear, and if so, how? I played beat him on mentai several times with no reward. Also searched his room.

Creepers530

Dec 9, 2020
Winter Memories (GUIDE)

The guide is ready for Main Characters and Side-characters
I'm currently working on the other's things... A lot of THINGS
Hey idk if this is a mistake but the page is asking for a password now? It was fine earlier so just wondering if something changed

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes