litleoisop

Aug 2, 2019
I apologise if this question has been asked before but how many scene events there are per girl? Does lewd, serv and perv trigger more situations? Just to be sure I completed "everything".
Thanks
Also, where is Mentai?

otomegokoro

Apr 27, 2022
I apologise if this question has been asked before but how many scene events there are per girl? Does lewd, serv and perv trigger more situations? Just to be sure I completed "everything".
Thanks
Also, where is Mentai?
not sure about how many scenes, my guess is about 5 per girl (20,40,60,80,100 affection level) or it might be different for each girl. If you're unsure check the guide, it may help. As for lewd, serv and perv, they do trigger more situations: the girls will ask you to either have sex or let them give you a blowjob depending on which one is higher (heroine mood)

Reactions: AlphaR6174

miriand

May 8, 2020
It doesn't work on that also
What can I do next
What do you mean "doesn't work"? Literally today played on this emulator in WM, and all working normally : /
What exact didnt working?

Anyway, somewhere in this thread i saw link to plugin for joyplay, what allow you use touch mode.Might be this gonna help you.

Jun 6, 2021
still cant, it said i dont have all tha panties, is there any list of that i need to complete
did you also get menta and uncles pants from winning at menko against them? also, did you use the latest patch/fix file? I had to update mine for it to recognize i had them all.

Jun 6, 2021
So I missed taking a picture of the mentai hunters and their boss. When I do new game+ will I have to go through Akari's Route from the beginning, or is there some way to catch them again?

Kdawes

Sep 9, 2022
What do you mean "doesn't work"? Literally today played on this emulator in WM, and all working normally : /
What exact didnt working?

Anyway, somewhere in this thread i saw link to plugin for joyplay, what allow you use touch mode.Might be this gonna help you.
Not the op, but I also couldn't get maldives to recognize the WM folder, let alone the executable. Program refused to "see" the folder no matter where I put it or what I renamed it so....

Jun 6, 2021
Anyone got a full save with all scenes in the recollection?
beat the game, open the free viewer mode thing and there is a switch/button inside that unlocks everything.
actually, that is the recollections room, isn't it? just push the conspicuous large red button on the wall.

Jan 15, 2022
new update 2.15
・Camera processing bug fixes
・EX gacha improvements
Can we apply this v2.15 (JP) to the v2.14 (ENG) in the main post? Since v.2.15 mostly bugs fixed related, not dialogue fixed related? So it wont cause any problem, right? Sorry for my English.

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
Can we apply this v2.15 (JP) to the v2.14 (ENG) in the main post? Since v.2.15 mostly bugs fixed related, not dialogue fixed related? So it wont cause any problem, right? Sorry for my English.
No. It would still overwrite the translation. It's just how this game works.

Btw last version is 2.16.

Reactions: Yuri Alpha

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
I can't play this v.2.1.4 with Joiplay, anyone can help?
Did you try following...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If that doesn't work, what version of joiplay are you on? have you updated webview?
If for some reason you can't see the index.html file in your file browser, sorry. I don't know what could be hiding it from you in your device.

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
So there's a special skill called summon, but how do I use it?
And I don't mean the 4some one, just summon, it's in special skills, but when I click on it, it does nothing.

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes