dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
The .14a patch is just basic typo/bug fixes and apparently some slight image corrections. Unless you can read japanese, this will likely be a moot point until we get the translation patch updated to this.

Wait and see what Dazed does, basically.
I tried it and it still doesn't fix the gacha issue from what I can see. I'm running a brand new copy of the game straight from DLsite along with the 2.14 patches and it doesn't seem to work even with multiple panties collected. Which is why I'm stumped and think its an issue with the save I'm using.

My only advice would be to look at some earlier post where some guy said he used the 2.11 version to get past it, saved, then just reapplied the translation which seemed to work.

deoy

Sep 10, 2017
Sorry, I got some combinations like: Miyuki x Kanae-- Akari x Hikari--- Yui x Mizuki and I got Kagami x Mizuki is Kagami x Mizuki did anyone else get it and if so does anyone know how to activate the mission? Although I'm missing the one that I see that some people came up with that is the Kagami x Suzuka one, does anyone know how or if it is true that this one is to be removed?
kagami x mizuki only add special conversation pre 3S between them with no EX Event. I did got special conversation for Yui x Suzuka.
even 4S with the main heroines gave extra conversation

all DLC EX Event gave 3S event to :
1st DLC : Yui x Mizuki and Rio x Shizuku
2nd DLC : Miyuki x Kanae , Akari x Hikari , Kagami x Suzuka + pantsu gacha

Last edited:
Reactions: astrophel

KillerKT

Jul 4, 2017
I hate devs who keep release non-fix updates after marking the game complete :(, my completionist OCD triggering me to revisit everytime :|

hiru16

Dec 31, 2019
I hate devs who keep release non-fix updates after marking the game complete :(, my completionist OCD triggering me to revisit everytime :|
Testing a game takes time and is difficult for the developer, which is why you need someone else's opinion.

KillerKT

Jul 4, 2017
Testing a game takes time and is difficult for the developer, which is why you need someone else's opinion.
you missed my intent I think :),... dont mind dev's pushing fixes after marking game as complete.. but a request to devs not to ship more new content post marking completed.

This was a great game though ;)

araARA

Dec 2, 2017
I diffed 2.14 and the one I had and they weren't different other than the version number. So I have no idea how to fix that bug.
Not a bug, we're all fucking dumb.
Make sure to get menta kun and uncle's pants too....
I was pretty sure I already got them but I must have messed my saves somehow.

(Pretty sure the changelog for 2.14 was about the EX panties not being resetted when doing a clean new game +)

1699985964548.png

Last edited:

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
Pretty sure this was asked before. The title say 2.14 but the one I downloaded from pixeldrain say 2.13 . It's this the wrong version?

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes