dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
your're the mvp. (check save slot 1)
(btw with this save I've also unlocked the kiss skill and its pictures are not translated yet, but don't stress it at this point I think everyone can wait for the official trad)
left : "deep kiss", right : "kiss handjob"
View attachment 3081779
Confirmed its a bug with the MTL. I'm investigating now.

Edit: The fix is in... a peculiar hard to find bug. However I'm not sure if its the save or something else but even with the original text it says 0/20. 1699831750395.png

Last edited:

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
So for the Gacha panties as far as I can tell its not looking for the ones in the original game. I started a brand new game with the patch removed and tested it to see if the counter would go up and it does not. Which means its looking for something else to use that machine. I could be wrong of course as maybe there is something wrong with my original copy or it could be a bug with the actual game. Someone else can chime in to confirm or not.

Out of curiosity, does the patch/fix also get updated, or is it not affected by content updates?
Patch always has the latest even the new content updates.

szejker

Oct 29, 2018
Ok, i manage to unlock all ex events with 3 scenarios: Miyuki x Kanae, Akari x Hikari, Kagami x Suzuka.

with all you do 3p and Miyuki x Kanae you meat at embarkment then wait for the phone in the living room in one of the next days.

Akari x Hikari after 3p you go in the morning to Akari, you need full lewd with Hikari and then do sex with hikari anywhere.

If it comes to Kagami x Suzuka after 3p go to where apartments are near the shop and look at the public board. Go to Suzuka next day morning and go to her and do conversation in the night.

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes