Zekken018

Jan 22, 2022
Kagami X Suzuka
> no need to have 3Swith those 2
> read notice on bulletin board behind Shizuku candy shop and in front of Kagami and Mizuki apartment
> next day talk to Suzuka in riverside and She will ask you to investigate together at night
> night time talk to Suzuka again to proceed the EX event
Tried to do this event but it won't work, nothing happened when I talk to suzuka

Jan 17, 2020
What does the changelog mean by 'Added EX Scenario' ?
Extra scenes.

Tried to do this event but it won't work, nothing happened when I talk to suzuka
Did you start a new file? if you're playing with an old one, the extra scenes won't trigger, you can start a new game+ and carry over progress.

The sequence is something like this:
*Check the bulletin board behind candy store
*Talk to Suzuka the next day in the morning
*Talk to her again in the evening and choose to investigate now
*Go to Kagami's house at night (need the lock picking skill)

Zekken018

Jan 22, 2022
Did you start a new file? if you're playing with an old one, the extra scenes won't trigger, you can start a new game+ and carry over progress.

The sequence is something like this:
*Check the bulletin board behind candy store
*Talk to Suzuka the next day in the morning
*Talk to her again in the evening and choose to investigate now
*Go to Kagami's house at night (need the lock picking skill)
I did the new game+ and follow your instructions and it still didn't work and suzuka doesn't spawn on riverside either she's in her camp or the hotspring

JackOfGods

May 13, 2018
I can't figure out how to unlock the footjob skill. The guide says it's the 2nd place prize from the lottery, but I got that and it was some determination thingy. Anyone know what I am doing wrong?

Edit: there are multiple 2nd place rewards, not just one. Nevermind.

Last edited:

deoy

Sep 10, 2017
Thx I got it, the problem was I didn't have a threesome but to get an event you need to get a threesome with Suzuka and Kagami than next day look for bulletin boards than the next day talk to Suzuka (morning or afternoon i dont know anymore) and again talk to her at evening which will begin a scene.
well I did tried having 3S prior to their EX event but no special conversation triggered like yui x mizuki case from previous ex event. and just restart the game right away then start the quest. if you already can read the bulletin board you just need the next step. that talk to suzuka the next day in the morning then 1 more time in the evening

Last edited:

deoy

Sep 10, 2017
I did the new game+ and follow your instructions and it still didn't work and suzuka doesn't spawn on riverside either she's in her camp or the hotspring
so.. have you conquered all heroines?

i followed this guide tho and shared here based on my playthrough

open with chrome and have google translator activated to translate from japanese

mvick9989

Dec 21, 2021
I downloaded the latest version, applied the patch, and extracted the zip file in the pictures folder and im getting this error. Screenshot 2023-11-10 021351.png
I noticed it says v2.12 on the application but the folder that i downloaded says 2.0.4. I used the gofile link.

mvick9989

Dec 21, 2021
don't apply the translation patch it will overwrite the EX event files
So then the zip I have would be in only Japanese then? I should have been more clear. The version I downloaded was the gofile link from the first page. I'm not sure what download to use then.

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
I downloaded the latest version, applied the patch, and extracted the zip file in the pictures folder and im getting this error.
I noticed it says v2.12 on the application but the folder that i downloaded says 2.0.4. I used the gofile link.
You can't use the patch 2.12 on top of 2.0.4. You need at least 2.10.
Here's 2.11. But you'll have to wait a bit more if you want translations.

fov33

Dec 16, 2021
Hey, I need help with extra storys, since I updated to the 2.13 my game is in Japanese. Someone have an walkthrough? Appreciate if someone could help

FloAdvenr

Jun 6, 2023
I do a complete new run in 2.04, i will now wait for the official steam release. Are we sure its still coming in december ? A word from the dev about this ? Or just Steam that "guess" its coming here ?

Thx in advance !

Jan 17, 2020
This is not true, i have been playing with the same files since 1.0...
You're wrong, and I have video evidence to prove it using your own save files from this post:

Saves are not version specific. What do you need the save for? If you want to skip the gameplay get any full save from anywhere and go to the Memories Room.

If the task still proves to be too hard for you, use this save from the discord. It's not the version you're looking for though.
Saves ARE version specific, meaning if you use an old save on a newer version of the game, some events might not trigger, because the newer version of the game might have added switches and variables that the old save doesn't have, which is the case in this situation, because Ikeda added new events and assets that where not present in previous versions. You can still use old saves and see all the content that was in available up until that point, but if you don't start a new game, you won't be seeing the content that was added later on. You need to overwrite the old save to "update" them so to speak.

Exhibit A

You'll notice how I start a new game carrying progress from the previous saves and the event triggers immediately, but at the end when I load a save from a previous version the event won't trigger.

There are 3 reasons why the event won't trigger (this applies to all EX events a.k.a DLC):
1. You haven't met the requirements.
2. You have already seen the event (if you carry over the stats from a previous file but didn't reset the girls progress you'll only see scenes you haven't seen outside of mandatory ones like the Christmas one, new years or onsen end).
3. You are using an old save instead of starting a new file carrying progress from an old file.

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes