cxvii

Mar 29, 2022
If you want the game to always start in fullscreen and without linear filtering:
This works for Summer Memories as well as Winter Memories!
Go to:

{install dir}\www\js\main.js

and add this:

Code:
FSInitStart = SceneManager.initialize;
SceneManager.initialize = function(){
FSInitStart.call(this);
Graphics._requestFullScreen();
};
View attachment 3237326

Then in:

{install dir}\www\index.html

somewhere in <head>, add:

Code:
<style type="text/css"> CANVAS{image-rendering: pixelated;}</style>
View attachment 3237324
Does this work ith the released version on steam? It's uncensored from the original game, not with any mods

jackwilliam

Apr 29, 2017
Is there the posibility of a harem ending? I'm using the "Complete save file", but I'm noticing theres one last scene on all of the 3 main girls that is still locked

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Can you (or anyone) update the thread to the 1.03 version? Not everyone is using the GOG/Steam version here.
It doesn't matter if you got the game from Steam, GOG, or direct from Kagura (or, of course, here), that patch is what you need to update it. That said, I've already updated my copy, zipped it, and it's currently uploading to Mega. Will report to update the thread with it when that's done.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
So I just started this and does choosing to have the Uncle catch you or not on Christmas night with Miyuki do anything or is it just for flavor?

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
It seems like no matter how many times I have sex I can't get the cover room in cum, it's still 0/10 for the achievement progress.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Download the patch from Kagura and try to patch it in RPGMaker, see how it goes.
Actually the only thing you have to do is run the patch steam/gog location comes as default but you just have to change it, select the destination in this case winter memories where it is located on your pc accept wait for the patch to place its contents in the folder and when you start it te game again you will have the latest update if a new one comes out the same process .
But to say that this patch only applies to the version of Kagura Games, it does not work with other versions, however, if you have purchased it, you only have to start the restoration patch, you accept and everything is done automatically unless you have changed the destination of the folder to use cheats since Steam does not allow modifications to the game files, it usually turns a blind eye but who knows

Last edited:

jakeballz

May 26, 2017
It seems like no matter how many times I have sex I can't get the cover room in cum, it's still 0/10 for the achievement progress.
its actually very simple
just start sex and press space. you will cum. keep doing it until the room is dirty. you will not spend any stamina but you will lose time. (i dont know if the kagura version is bugged or not, but thats how i did it in the original version)

Reactions: flynn1986

SB192

Sep 14, 2022
anyone knows how to increase Lewd, perv, serv bar ? i already read the guide below, it has 0 info as well
and how to toggle mood state using lewd, perv, serv bar ?

jakeballz

May 26, 2017
anyone knows how to increase Lewd, perv, serv bar ? i already read the guide below, it has 0 info as well
and does the lwed,perv, serv bar affect their mood state ?
depends on how high the stat is, but you can increase it during sex by increasing the stat by 5~10 to 20 and cum . it should increase the bar by one.
do it three times to make it max.
FYI you can only max one stat bar. if you try to max others while one of them is maxed. the maxed bar will lower itself.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Hey there
Reactions: SB192

smalltank

Feb 17, 2021
Download the patch from Kagura and try to patch it in RPGMaker, see how it goes.
No matter where you get the game, Steam, GOG, Kagura, F95, your friendly copium dealer... the game is always a RPGMaker game, and the Kagura patch (which is a simple ass exe that overwrites some files) will work on any kagura version of the game from any source. Peace.

SB192

Sep 14, 2022
depends on how high the stat is, but you can increase it during sex by increasing the stat by 5~10 to 20 and cum . it should increase the bar by one.
do it three times to make it max.
FYI you can only max one stat bar. if you try to max others while one of them is maxed. the maxed bar will lower itself.
thank you random internet stranger

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes