astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Kagura version has so many bug. many load error. sure it can be avoid but if it happen then only load save can fix it.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
The Mentaiko and door bugs are still there, apparently.
I've diffed the two versions, and there is a much bigger set of changes than I would have guessed.

Functional changes:
  • Added missing images
  • Updates to plugin parameters
  • Game breaking bugs on maps 161 and 162
Text fixes:
  • Wrong icon shown
  • Spacing issues
  • Remove the word use with camera messages
  • Spacing for lewd log
  • Wrong action names
  • Grammar
  • Wrong bait cost in message
  • Missing punctuation
  • Spelling fixes
  • Text overflowing in some places

I'm down to the last 9000 or so images to optimize. I'll need to bring in the new images from this patch, but I'm looking at right now (based on 1.02):
Original size of images: 1.1G (1,089,948,635 bytes)
Current size of images: 278M (290,770,920 bytes) ~27%
Original size of sounds: 713M (746,936,455 bytes)
Current size of sounds: 211M (220,761,648 bytes) ~30%

Jun 6, 2021
Man, a lot has happened the past couple of days. I am still going to wait a few more for the fixes to be completed before I download the final version.
I Thank the efforts of the OP, Dazedanon and supporting actors, like Kin-kun above.

Apr 22, 2019
Do the previous save files work with the Kagura version? I tried to load my latest save file from the v 2.14 and I get like a loading error every second.

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
Do the previous save files work with the Kagura version? I tried to load my latest save file from the v 2.14 and I get like a loading error every second.
i tried the full save linked in the op and that works so it must be a problem with the kagura games verison

mushroom102

Nov 3, 2023
works fine on first launch, but after closing and re-opening it starts lagging a lot. black screens, resolution changes (not only in the game), the entire pc lagging and the game just being unplayable in general. re-extracting fixes it for a single launch. using a laptop connected to a monitor with an hdmi, maybe that has something to do with it?

nvm

Last edited:

Trisskell

Oct 11, 2018
How is it different from Summer memories ?
It's probably a stupid question, my bad, but it looks like Summer Memories with a winter theme and some snow.
Are there major differences ? in positions, girls or overall quality ? Is it worth it?

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
How is it different from Summer memories ?
It's probably a stupid question, my bad, but it looks like Summer Memories with a winter theme and some snow.
Are there major differences ? in positions, girls or overall quality ? Is it worth it?
This has been asked before many times, it's basically a sequel but you can realistically see it as Summer Memories +++. You get the old scenes + new ones with old characters, many of the old supporting characters that only had their one and done scenes have quite a few more now and actually progress through them into more intense activities, and obviously different events around town like the new cooking minigame and so on.

It does still feel more like an expansion than a sequel, but it's still worth playing if you liked the first game as there's a good amount of new content on top of the old stuff and the three main girls start sexually open with Boku from the start, so their progression is instead moving into a more intimately sexual relationship i.e. you basically replace your aunt's husband and can even choose for him to watch by accident and cuck him if that's your thing.

As for the Kagura release, it adds an 'official' english translation and uncensored images, but it's a bit buggy atm.

Reactions: Trisskell

WeeMissHarley

Oct 19, 2017
This is a masterpiece, and if DoujinOtome never makes more games in this series, that's a tragedy.

At least release DLC and let us play just a week's worth
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Okay guys, I remember in this game you had the ability of seeing the sex with girsl up close. I mean, you saw the pixel sex normally like in Summer Memories but at the same time there was a little rectangle down right that allowed you to take a closer look. I always unlocked it by chance and now that I am playing Kagura's version, I can't seem to unlock it. Anyone can remind me how to do it? the guide doesn't help on this.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Okay guys, I remember in this game you had the ability of seeing the sex with girsl up close. I mean, you saw the pixel sex normally like in Summer Memories but at the same time there was a little rectangle down right that allowed you to take a closer look. I always unlocked it by chance and now that I am playing Kagura's version, I can't seem to unlock it. Anyone can remind me how to do it? the guide doesn't help on this.
Do you have a little green button on the bottom next to the clothing toggles labeled anime? It's the first achievement reward I don't know how you unlock it as I had it pretty early on but clicking that enables/disables that feature.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
I already see a couple of bugs, but the most glaring is that Kagura encrypted the mouse icons again. (They did the same with Summer Memories.)

I have that fixed. I also plan on adding options to start in full screen mode, as well as changing the image-rendering at runtime.

cresselina

Oct 27, 2023
WinterMemories-1.03
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Thx

• Red Heart
Reactions: bitsybobs3

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
full screen mode just go to www and under js and replace don't forget to make a backup in case it goes wrong.
1489342269894.gif

windyatf

Jun 11, 2020
Does this require a patch still? Or has the main download been updated? A bit confused by fan translation, fixes/patches and github patch (which I don't see).

deepsauce47

Jan 3, 2023
Does this require a patch still? Or has the main download been updated? A bit confused by fan translation, fixes/patches and github patch (which I don't see).
The game in the OP is the full latest version, uncensored and translated. No patches required.

Patch is only required if you buy the Steam version.

Reactions: windyatf
4.50 star(s) 56 Votes