flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
Is sleep sex completely broken? I can't seem to kiss, grope, lick or do anything with any heroine above the waist? Edit: I may be severely retarded. I hadn't bought the sleep titfuck or blowjob skills yet. But still you need those to grope and or/kiss the chest or mouth?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cyberia91

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
does this english release includes the DLC?
This game does not have DLC, and won't get one either.
Edit to clarify, the original japanese release didn't have DLC. If you are asking about the post-launch updates, they are all here.

are there any differences between this and the steam version?
This is the Steam version.
Main difference between Steam and the DLSite release it's that the game is completely translated and uncensored.

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
Prepatched with EN v1.02 which was already as large as the entire game.... didn't see someone else already upped it but hey different sources I guess. Will update post, mods are free to check download:

Pixeldrain

It's up on Suke too now if you prefer torrents.
hey, about this, is this the game's latest form or will i have to apply some other patches as stated in page 1's installation intructions? do i have to apply v2.14 or just this v1.03 is enough?

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
hey, about this, is this the game's latest form or will i have to apply some other patches as stated in page 1's installation intructions? do i have to apply v2.14 or just this v1.03 is enough?
Download from the Main Post, game is updated.

This might be confusing but,
1.03 is the latest English/Chinese Kagura release.
2.18 is the latest Japanese DL Site/Fanza version.

deoy

Sep 10, 2017
This game does not have DLC, and won't get one either.
Edit to clarify, the original japanese release didn't have DLC. If you are asking about the post-launch updates, they are all here.

This is the Steam version.
Main difference between Steam and the DLSite release it's that the game is completely translated and uncensored.
yeah i meant the EX event or post launch events.. thanks

jakeballz

May 26, 2017
how do I ask the girl to do Menko and how do I unlock the last girl? I finished Shizuki route and unlock the hotel.
for menko you need to clear their routes as in watch 100 event. last girl will be seen in front of the apartment in the morning. after the first encounter, she will be available the next day at the shore.

how do i access the panty gatcha, i dont see anything in the shop
the gacha machine next to the bait is for ex panties. you need to collect all the girls panties in order to use it. (either searching their wardrobe or menko fight )

minimeatball

Jan 15, 2019
Save file kagura ver 1.02

Included all scenes possible , leave a like if it helps you :'D
5 -> 7 : events after taking sleeping pill
8-> 10 : events for sleep sex with each mood
(kagura version got error with the yellow one mood, only happen with miyuki because it stucks at loading, im using maldives on android), the yellow mood doesnt need sleep sex to trigger
12 : yui x mizuki
13 : rio x shizuku
14 : miyuki x kanae
15 : akari x hikari
16 : kagami x suzuka
thanks for the saves. is there a way to rewatch the yui x rio scene from the beginning? i can't find it anywhere, doesn't show up when you look at the recollections of either girl

szejker

Oct 29, 2018
thanks for the saves. is there a way to rewatch the yui x rio scene from the beginning? i can't find it anywhere, doesn't show up when you look at the recollections of either girl
So the new things is events after taking sleeping pill and sex with each mood?

Jun 5, 2021
If you want the game to always start in fullscreen and without linear filtering:
This works for Summer Memories as well as Winter Memories!
Go to:

{install dir}\www\js\main.js

and add this:

Code:
FSInitStart = SceneManager.initialize;
SceneManager.initialize = function(){
FSInitStart.call(this);
Graphics._requestFullScreen();
};
View attachment 3237326

Then in:

{install dir}\www\index.html

somewhere in <head>, add:

Code:
<style type="text/css"> CANVAS{image-rendering: pixelated;}</style>
View attachment 3237324
I can't open the file, can you send the file modified in in winrar so I can copy? or is it any solution? It says that the plugin manager isnt defined, and it has been an error running microsoft jscript

SB192

Sep 14, 2022
Can any kind souls tell me how to triger events for lewdness, perversion, and service scenes ? does it need to be 3 bars to triger a event or i can triger it with 1 bar as well ?

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Can any kind souls tell me how to triger events for lewdness, perversion, and service scenes ? does it need to be 3 bars to triger a event or i can triger it with 1 bar as well ?
No, you trigger a event with 1 bar, another with 2 bars and another with 3 bars. As for how to activate them, you need to fill those bars.

SB192

Sep 14, 2022
No, you trigger a event with 1 bar, another with 2 bars and another with 3 bars. As for how to activate them, you need to fill those bars.
currently have 1 bar for miyuki but i dont see any event, is there something i need to do to triger it ?

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
currently have 1 bar for miyuki but i dont see any event, is there something i need to do to triger it ?
Ooooh, I see what you mean. Well, I count that change of dialogue as an event. In any case, go up to 2 bars and you will have the event you want, normally some sex or blowjob. The 3rd stage is love hotel.

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes