Seidou

Feb 1, 2021
If you want the game to always start in fullscreen and without linear filtering:
This works for Summer Memories as well as Winter Memories!
Go to:

{install dir}\www\js\main.js

and add this:

Code:
FSInitStart = SceneManager.initialize;
SceneManager.initialize = function(){
FSInitStart.call(this);
Graphics._requestFullScreen();
};
View attachment 3237326

Then in:

{install dir}\www\index.html

somewhere in <head>, add:

Code:
<style type="text/css"> CANVAS{image-rendering: pixelated;}</style>
View attachment 3237324
wtf i did not think this would make such a massive difference

Night_lon3r

Oct 24, 2021
anyone been able to play winter memories on joi play? it says this game type is not supported when i try to install it

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
It wasn't like that, he said that he was going to stay away for a while creating +18 games, but he didn't say that it was going to be the last in the memories saga, in fact in one of the comments responding to people, he said that the next game from memories would like to create it in 3D
Yeah well, it's a moot point. However you want to put it, it's a 'maybe' and won't be showing up for at least half a decade if he's putting other games out and definitely if he wants the next one to be as ambitious as 3d.

It's unfortunate, but a tiny wisp of hope is better than nothing I guess. I also think he deserves the break. His previous games were okay, but even with the two memory games he's released two full games in a timeframe some patreon games haven't even released a meaningful update in, lmao.

Reactions: Jione007
Sep 23, 2022
I don't know my man. I only played it on PC.

That's the coward mod. But I neither know if its finished (in both, winter and summer memories) nor how to download it.
winter ive never seen the mod available but if you want summers version your gonna have to dig through f95's games forum page

jackimi

Jan 5, 2024
Is there any way to have the cum not disappear after cumming a couple more times? Im talking about the temporary cum puddles not the cum on the map it self

Maurice123

Jul 3, 2018
winter ive never seen the mod available but if you want summers version your gonna have to dig through f95's games forum page
I mean, I know where can I get it, but I though i've seen something like it wasn't finnished yet, or that he wanted to use some of the images of winter memories in the summer mod, something like that Idk

Extra stories are after leaving them all at 100%?? Can someone help me??
Yes. Everyone. Because you need the 4some skill.

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes