Jan 17, 2020
I don't like spoonfeeding people because I think that enables laziness, but it is physically painful to see a bunch of guys not being able to figure this out when all the answers are in this very thread and not only that but on the same page they are asking for, basically asking questions that were already answered.

How do I access the link? I can access the post but I'm assuming the link is something that uses the big jumble of random words/letters (aHR0cHM6Ly9raW9zay5hYy9jLzAxMmwwbzNWM0QzbDFaMXUzMjBMMTgwSTBKMkUzbTNj) in it, but I don't know where to put it in or on what site
you can use a base64 decode and encode, in the FAQ of that site they link it so you can search it and eventually find it
rjqrufsmpeoplewkdqkf

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
I don't like spoonfeeding people because I think that enables laziness, but it is physically painful to see a bunch of guys not being able to figure this out when all the answers are in this very thread and not only that but on the same page they are asking for, basically asking questions that were already answered.
Not everyone is able to decipher that scribble on the site and a translator doesn't work either so thanks for feeding us with nonsense.

Reactions: Flibbers
4.50 star(s) 60 Votes