Jan 17, 2020
Not everyone is able to decipher that scribble on the site and a translator doesn't work either so thanks for feeding us with nonsense.
"decipher" "nonsense"
It wasn't some sort of cryptic message, it was all you needed to download the thing.

Process.gif

Is this what I look to you?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
"decipher" "nonsense"
It wasn't some sort of cryptic message, it was all you needed to download the thing.

View attachment 3918190

Is this what I look to you?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
AW, come on. Go play elsewhere but don't fuck with me okay?
Your Screwtube video wasn't linked anywhere and we got redirected to a korean website WHERE the FUCK should we know how to decipher that shit?!
You're no help at all, just showing off. F-U

Dan536#5$5$5

Jul 10, 2023
there isnt. Tried to TL it didnt work either
I found one but you wouldn't like it ,go to www/img/titlesets and delete all the files and pictures there then put this file there, but the background of the game will be black and when you wake up too, u know like all these weather photos wouldn't be there but the game will be in English

Apr 5, 2021
I found one but you wouldn't like it ,go to www/img/titlesets and delete all the files and pictures there then put this file there, but the background of the game will be black and when you wake up too, u know like all these weather photos wouldn't be there but the game will be in English
2024-08-11_11-30-23.png
did that and error occured, cant event start the game

Jun 6, 2021
How does the horny state work ?
Each main girl has 4 states; normal, horny, devoted and excited, if memory serves. Each sexual state directly related to the color matching actions from the bar commands.

The more you use an action on a girl the higher the related state becomes.

When high enough, the girl will enter one of the states. During which, they will be the ones to initiate sexual acts during conversation and when you go to sleep with them at night, you will get a morning scene with them.

NoWeOu

Dec 4, 2019
Anyone have news about the Android and IOS Version of Winter Memories, cuz they've already announced it?
Android version on DLsite has been out since March but it has DRM on it. You need to login into you DLsite account to verify you own it . The ios version uses DLplaybox which streams the game to you, no download. Which I assume it also has you login in with your account. Its best to use joiplay, I used kemono the get access to joiplay Pateron get the latest joiplay version and RPGmaker plugin. Once you got those download the game and add it to joiplay by index.html file in the www folder

To all of you Android havers(?), if you're playing on Joiplay do this:

1 - Add your game using "www\index.html" instead of the "game.exe"
2 - Patch your game with (thanks eientei from the Joiplay discord).
|- To patch the game long press the game icon on joiplay and click patch, then, select the rga file you just downloaded.
3 - That's it, the game should work.

Edit: This is specifically for version 1.0.8. Just in case you come from the future.
Here. Change the extension from "zip" to "rga" before trying to apply the patch.
These post by Someonewho should help you. One has the file needed to patch the game, while other tells you how to patch game to get it to work on joiplay.

Reactions: Someonewho

datarelay

Jun 8, 2021
If you want a proper guide to Winter Memories use this one from Steam steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3135195637.
A guide that doesn't allow the use of ctrl+f is automatically a failed guide

4.50 star(s) 60 Votes