Others Winter Warmth [v0.1.9.8] [PowerPlower]

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WinterWarmth-0.1.8.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: buktccbfc71

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
is this game netorare or netorase or netori? which type is it?
Netorare. Dev also has two Patreon accounts. One for more 'vanilla' and the other for darker stuff like NTR and corruption. Kinda looking forward to seeing how the dev bullshits his way out of making the MC's wife the token NTR cumdump after all that talk about her 'condition'.:ROFLMAO:

frustrating game. It coule be so good but it seems like the devs are doing everything they can to sabotage it. The weird engine and sandbox decisions are mindblowing.
Yeah, this sudden change is at least weird, especially since they struggle with making money as it is and should already know how much most players hate sandbox, no matter how bearable it may seem.

Keeping my fingers crossed for them to succeed cuz I like the story, but having both NTR and non NTR in their game, sandbox and then switching engines for reasons after releasing only one update in a year doesn't make me too optimistic about this game's future.:cautious:

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
I tried that, but I only get two giant files when unpacking the .pck file and it crashes the program if i click on them
I already deleted the game but once loaded, you have to go to File-> Hyper Ripper then search for photo and video files. It should compile all the images (which format, I already forgot) and the .ogg files. You can preview the photos in the program and open the .ogg files in VLC.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Load seems broken, jumps back to the beginning of the prologue even though I was about to start first day of work. This engine is pretty unfriendly overall, dialogue is tiny, fewer settings options, etc.

cat9876

Jan 23, 2018
does anyone have a link for the last renpy version? not to criticize the author for the unfortunate course of events that must have happened to make them switch from renpy to another engine, but unfortunately other engines are just simply inferior when you take into account the customization the player can do in a renpy game. not allowing scroll back or instant text speed is an absolute deal breaker for me. id still like to at least give this game a shot though, so if anyone does have a link to a renpy version, i would greatly appreciate it.

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes