Others Winter Warmth [v0.1.9.8] [PowerPlower]

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes
Oct 9, 2022
I'm kinda with you guys that the other male characters aren't that compelling as NTR antagonists. I mean, it's cool that they're not generic black gigachads, but the current possibilities just don't do it for me. Damien *could* work for the wife or daughters, but it'll have to be well written. I think another gym instructor or collegemate of Amelia would be interesting. Shay definitely wouldn't work for me.

And to be honest, I'm not all that interested in the ex-wife lesbian NTR that'll probably happen.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Completely agree with you guys. It's too easy to just use the ex-wife as a foil in this story. How is she going to corrupt anyone? If I were writing this story I would have Damien as the evil genius. I would slowly develop a backstory where he and Evelyn created a scenario whereby they would initially appear as a good cop--bad cop team. The MC's old boss could still deliver some humiliation (almost 100% chance he will by way of Mina) which Melissa grows to enjoy (true cuck). But yes, it needs to be well-written, which doesn't often happen in these games.

But equally tough to write is the light path. Melissa would be the cuckquean, of course, but how does a wimpy MC conquer all the rest? By sharing a lot of dialog with the dark route, the MC is starting in a deep hole. He needs to man up very quickly.

Regardless, it's all speculation....which I rarely take part in because I've seen games tank because everyone got their hopes up that A would happen when the dev never had it in mind and wrote it for B to happen. I just hope there is good writing and at least a couple of surprising plot twists.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I'm kinda with you guys that the other male characters aren't that compelling as NTR antagonists. I mean, it's cool that they're not generic black gigachads, but the current possibilities just don't do it for me. Damien *could* work for the wife or daughters, but it'll have to be well written. I think another gym instructor or collegemate of Amelia would be interesting. Shay definitely wouldn't work for me.

And to be honest, I'm not all that interested in the ex-wife lesbian NTR that'll probably happen.
good comment and I'm also not interested in the ex-wife I'm more focused on the daughters and especially the cheating route with Melissa. As for the daughters, I want more of the romantic route + corruption

Reactions: stiltoboglovian412

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I think ex-wife and Damien should follow a similar route as Mina/Ted, with Damien being a little less mean. I actually think it's an interesting take, to have the wife dominate and command Damien to basically be the bull of the house.

Is there any save with maybe a gallery unlocked or at least all the extra scenes/pills? Or even just a save that is pretty 'good' for a next release...I don't know if it's normal but for me there is no mall to find to gain strength or cookies to bake via a work button.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
I think ex-wife and Damien should follow a similar route as Mina/Ted, with Damien being a little less mean. I actually think it's an interesting take, to have the wife dominate and command Damien to basically be the bull of the house.

Is there any save with maybe a gallery unlocked or at least all the extra scenes/pills? Or even just a save that is pretty 'good' for a next release...I don't know if it's normal but for me there is no mall to find to gain strength or cookies to bake via a work button.
I had trouble with those tasks/location, too. If you scan back a ways you will see how they told me to play it so the mall would come up. The 1.8.5 update fixed a few things, but not all. Do Ava's quest for the dog before doing most of the others.

In regard to the pills, I found three or four. The images unlocked were ok, not great but ok.

Reactions: Ass Fan

E_O_N

Creator of Winter Warmth & Karma
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
what is the destiny point? How it work?
Destiny is how that particular girls views you. While dark is red and light is blue.
You want them to look down on you? Lose destiny.
You want them to bow down to you? Increase destiny.

There are already changes in the game that depend on your destiny.
Without Destiny and the Powerscore, it would be impossible to implement a dark and a light path that doesn't immediately split when the game starts and still make an authentic experience.

WuzzyFuzzy , If you are on the light path, high destiny, high powerscore. MC has a higher testosterone level. But don't expect the player to be able to switch from one side to the other easily. Character (Powerscore), as well as reputation (Destiny), are built gradually.
The system is as simple as it can be for what we want. But has more complexity than other games I know.

As for the story, we do not do spoilers. But the current chapter is still under development.

0.1.8.5 has it's gallery removed, as we were working on it.
If you are not very pressed with playing, I would wait for 0.2.0.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Thanks for dropping by and filling in a few blanks.

Destiny is how that particular girls views you. While dark is red and light is blue.
I was curious about the red/blue delineation. Some interactions at the dinner table were all grey, others as you describe.
Without Destiny and the Powerscore, it would be impossible to implement a dark and a light path that doesn't immediately split when the game starts and still make an authentic experience.
I forgot about the MC's powerscore in my answer to that previous query. Given all the variations and parameters, we should have a lot of nuance in how the story plays out.
WuzzyFuzzy , If you are on the light path, high destiny, high powerscore. MC has a higher testosterone level. But don't expect the player to be able to switch from one side to the other easily. Character (Powerscore), as well as reputation (Destiny), are built gradually.
The system is as simple as it can be for what we want. But has more complexity than other games I know.

As for the story, we do not do spoilers. But the current chapter is still under development.
I intend to play any/all routes available and yes, spoilers would be counterproductive.

Reactions: Ntr Ntr and E_O_N
Oct 9, 2022

0.1.8.5 has it's gallery removed, as we were working on it.
If you are not very pressed with playing, I would wait for 0.2.0.
That sounds very binary. So with Destiny, all NTR scenes will be low T beta humiliation stuff? Hopefully the girls can also just be seduced and cheat naturally.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I had trouble with those tasks/location, too. If you scan back a ways you will see how they told me to play it so the mall would come up. The 1.8.5 update fixed a few things, but not all. Do Ava's quest for the dog before doing most of the others.

In regard to the pills, I found three or four. The images unlocked were ok, not great but ok.
I found the cookie baking button eventually. Think it should've been clarified that to initiate you have to go to the world map...because it said home I was just looking for it in the kitchen or the bedroom somewhere. Especially because I don't play fullscreen which kinda cuts off the view on the world map.

No idea what the dog quest is. I went to the park and told Ava we couldn't get a dog, don't know if that cuts off that sidequest or what.

I also have four pills, but one of them is glitched ('Good clothes' and 'flowers and flower dress' both show Amelia in lingerie).

Also shout-out to Filter, I love social media in H-games.

Chaosguy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2022
When is the next fix going to come out. This one is still pretty buggy for me. Work out it max's out a little over 2. Also is there discord server down? Or did they switch it?

Reactions: Ass Fan

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Everybody got a bug? After quest to get 3000 money im stuck with constantly repeated events from 10-00 to 17-00
Yes, multiple bugs in multiple paths, although less bugs in 1.8.5 than 1.8.1. We should see a further reduction in 1.9 which will soon be released.

juanides

Oct 5, 2021
Version 0.1.9 was just released. They are quite profilic. Let's hope most of bugs were fixed.
Game looks really good.

Reactions: char_2.0
3.40 star(s) 18 Votes