Others Winter Warmth [v0.1.9.8] [PowerPlower]

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes
Jan 7, 2021
I last played v1.8.5, do I need to download this?

Has any new real content been added (new renders, animations, etc.) or is this just bugfixes, etc?

E_O_N

Creator of Winter Warmth & Karma
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
At this time, all compression attempts have failed. The cause of the malfunction has been determined. Therefore, it is not a fact that we will see a compressed version of this game in the near future.

Although, you shouldn't lose hope. ;)
Thanks for letting us now that this can cause issues with compression.
Should work normally for the next release again.

mobius.b

Aug 26, 2020
As far as I understand the only relevant choice on light/dark path is telling the wife which ending for her book she should write. Hero get 1 (Wife)
Hero get 2 (Wife + Ex wife i guess)
Hero get 2 (different characters)
Hero get them all (Harem)
Hero lose all women (NTR ending)

Select the ending your wish to go toward and you're locked in. Not very interactive but at least it should keep the Anti-NTR gang at bay (Who am i kidding the simple fact the option exist makes them want to conquer the multiverse)
Yeah, just checked the new intro so one guy gets all the girls from the mc as a "bad end" of sorts. So who's that guy?? The husband of mc's ex who's pushover?! Geez. I mean, he's the only one(except the mc) with access to the daughters and other girls. Imagine grinding for stats only to compete against an antagonist who can't even get luggage up the stairs. There's gonna some wierd plot magic like he can somehow seduces the mc's wife to sex and mc has to stop it or something.

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
Yeah, just checked the new intro so one guy gets all the girls from the mc as a "bad end" of sorts. So who's that guy?? The husband of mc's ex who's pushover?! Geez. I mean, he's the only one(except the mc) with access to the daughters and other girls. Imagine grinding for stats only to compete against an antagonist who can't even get luggage up the stairs. There's gonna some wierd plot magic like he can somehow seduces the mc's wife to sex and mc has to stop it or something.
You're misreading the situation. He is not seducing everyone else. MC's ex wife is doing the heavy work to take everything the MC hold dear. That guy is just a walking fuckstick.

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes