Others Winter Warmth [v0.1.9.8] [PowerPlower]

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
I remember the game had a X-Mas special BEFORE the real game even got published but I still enjoyed it. Seems like the time is ready for the real stuff and I like what I saw. Be it from the tags, planned content or whats currently in the game.
It has Sandbox elements sadly but I didnt saw much of it in the game. Probably because ALL whats in the beginning is the intro ?? o_O

In the first release you mostly get to know the main cast:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If I needed to express myself quickly after I played the game it would be this:
There is nothing where I can point my fingers at it and say I didnt liked it. To be honest I liked how MC approached Mina.
The thing is...its a bit "too good" for the MC right now. Well, until MC lost his current Job and is forced to let his Ex-Wife in his house. And I have the feeling its just the beginning. I dont think we will be forced to see what we dont like, but it was already in the description mentioned that the Ex-Wife will try to intervene with MC life now. And I gave my option to "break" her, what ever that means.

The other thing is Melissa character.
From the X-Mas special it was hinted that she has some sexual problem. Aka she dont want to have sex at all and in the game its shown she blue balls the MC time after time. I doubt she is doing this for some weird sexual fetish but its more of her character-struggle. (But ofcourse if you want NTR this will be your typical Hentai NTR plot).
I mean from the very beginning she said she loves MC very very much.
But when Mina gets mentioned, she kinda "allowed"(?) MC to chase after that girl since he(MC) cant get his need statisfied with her(Melissa).

So im not sure what to expect. Either this is a new way to allow the MC to "cheat" on the wife without having the negative backlash, or there is something bigger planned I simply cant see yet. But im not hating it, I mean, I want the harem so I will take every excuse lol :WeSmart:

With that said, im interested HOW things will play out now, particularly AFTER the event with Ms. Smith. MC will need money...ASAP and here I can see the story unfold in different and interesting parts. I can see how some of these Characters will interact with MC but im more particularly interested in Evelyn character now. Will she continue to be "just" a bitch, or will she have her own redemption arc like I saw in Bright Lord ?
I bet she will be the main driving force for MC corruption, aka him sleeping with all the other girls.

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
I would say give the first AVN called Karma by the dev a go and have some
of your questions answered because it was a nice, completed and rather
straight forward AVN. Make the right choices and you get the harem,
make the wrong ones and the females won't end up with you.

Game Overs and bad endings are as old as video games.

You screw up in an AVN and you don't get the girls.

I don't understand what the fuzz is about. It's Renpy.
There is a save and roll-back function. ;)

Reactions: E_O_N

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Terror [v0.1.0] [PowerPlower] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,26 GB / 240 MB - Terror-0.1.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,25 GB / 225 MB - Terror-0.1.0-mac-crunched.zip
= ~19% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - - Gofile

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Last edited:

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
That and the fact they have two different Patreon accounts for the same game just screams greedy cash grab.
I fail to see why that is. The whole concept of the game is it WILL have tags vanilla player won't like. Concept art, teaser and others will show on the side you wish. Don't like "NTR"? Go light patreon. You like or don't care? Go dark patreon. You don't need to sub to both (Most here won't sub to either regardless) but at least segregating NTR from Vanilla will allow both side to get what they want to see and discuss without having the kind of confrontation we see here.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Renders and story are great but the sandbox menace at the end of the demo is strong.

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
the scenes with mina and her boss were so good! Anyone know any other games with similar setting you the boss and willing secretary maledom content?

Last edited:

E_O_N

Creator of Winter Warmth & Karma
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
One thing to be clear. The 2 pages are there so you can support the content you want. I can t say how much light or dark content there will be, because it does depend on the patreon pages.
I will try increase support on both pages as personally I don’t see the purpose of a game where one can only win or lose. You should get the rewards of your actions.

Sadly the mods changed my initial post, which would have made it more clear, as it didn t seem to fit with guidelines. If anyone has any question you can pm me as to not derail this thread any further.

Now let’s focus on the game. We worked hard on this and are very proud of it! But we also know there are still things left to improve.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 18 Votes