Etar

Jul 17, 2017
I thought the dev had stopped developing on this, how happy I am to see hes still working on it ^^ and I'm fairly glad I was bored as fuck enough to go through 2 months of submissions so I would stumble across this.

Mainiac

Jul 14, 2018
Version 0.61 is out.
But I cant complete the Arya Quest..?
Find Arya in the bottom right corner of the map. Click on her and select "Use Stall" from the menu. Click on a stall with a girl in it and she will go and "use" the girl. This shoud allow you to move on with the mission.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
There is a new version available here:

No login required

It came out 12th July

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Game can be marked as Abandoned/On Hold

Development State - 12 July 2019
I have stopped progress on this game as I made no progress with the Patreon. A big thanks to everyone who did support it. I will leave the game up here for anyone to download. If there is enough interest I may pick it up again.
For now I am thinking of working on a new 3D engine with new IP.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
So the king in the North is now trying to make money :unsure: and that banner image I feel like Sansa is trying to give off Cersei vibes

Reactions: Shaldoo
D

Deleted member 34212

Nice drawing but who want to fuck these ugly Starks girls???

Better girls in Game of whores.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Jesus what a shitshow. The only game that I have come across that has gotten WORSE after each update.
I played it when it 1st came out and it had a story with clear goals, now it's just a random series of repeating events.
Bring back Catlyn, all is forgiven..

Reactions: Netori Popeye