jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
U can play a 32bit game on a 64bit system just fine? but not the otherway around.

The main difference between a 32bit system and a 64bit system is that a 32bit system can only support a maximum 4gb of ram where a 64bit system can support 124gb I believe (in theory way more is possible but useless).
It doesn't really explain why would anyone still use 32-bit system when you can have superior 64-bit. Actually it makes you question it even more.
Only reason I could accept for still using 32-bit is that someone has very old pc and can't afford to upgrade it.

IF THIS GAME CAN NOT SUPPORT WIN32 WHEN F*** THIS GAME AND F*** THIS DEV :(
Next thing that you will tell us is that you are using windows 98?
Anyhow you are not missing much, it is rather boring game.

Reactions: Marta and hotmike

MunchyCat

Donor
Jun 9, 2017
It doesn't really explain why would anyone still use 32-bit system when you can have superior 64-bit. Actually it makes you question it even more.
Only reason I could accept for still using 32-bit is that someone has very old pc and can't afford to upgrade it.

Next thing that you will tell us is that you are using windows 98?
Anyhow you are not missing much, it is rather boring game.
I agree to an extend, however, you can still find low end laptops which still only run 32bit.
Also there is not point in making your game 64bit if it can run finely on 32bit, it just makes it so a wider range if people can play the game. Fun fact, games like csgo still only run in 32bit, infact the whole source engine only runs in 32bit and all there games works just fine. Even titanfall is only 32bit as it as well uses the source engine.

Reactions: Anders Oppenheimer

BlackShotman

Sep 25, 2017
U can play a 32bit game on a 64bit system just fine? but not the otherway around.

The main difference between a 32bit system and a 64bit system is that a 32bit system can only support a maximum 4gb of ram where a 64bit system can support 124gb I believe (in theory way more is possible but useless).
Well i meant that i dont know any pc that is still on 32 bit, 32 bit is dying out for pcs and laptops, so i dont see any practical use other than old pcs and laptops

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
though i don't understand or comprehend those peoples who still using 32 for some mystical reasons,it's still not a reason to gang and point finger while laughing at those poor scrubs.

Az117

Oct 25, 2018
It says in the summary that you can interact with kat sansa and arya but only arya shows up on mine am i doing something wrong?

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
I downloaded winterfall win64 from f59, and I cant find the application file to start the game. Can someone please tell me where it is?

Vladdd

Jan 22, 2018
How do you apply high quality? The game says you have to refresh it, but how can I refresh it?

Vladdd

Jan 22, 2018
Anyone has these problems?
Girls heads are not attached to their bodies :D

Also some problems with resolution. The buttons don't work well, when you change the size of the window... :cry:

blaze837

Jun 27, 2018
Is this going to be updated soon? I feel like there's a place to ask for updates but my brain isn't talking to me right now.

Silito13

Aug 9, 2016
New Update from February 23rd
Windows: #!I6ACXKoR!ZzWC20S4DfwgsDu3nPd6nrslmjY6KrrBGEJLCu6cnto
Mac: #!8rJ1jC4Q!-7m1iXmMbgjbD662y8nabQLjXJcGTkpW_xNpJyObxMU

Changelog:
- Sansa tycoon character. (No animations yet, only stall animations). Sansa will appear once you have done the all the quests for Arya.
- New house
- New clothing item: Triss' gown
- New tiles/background trees etc
- Hopefully more bug fixes than new bugs.

Save files have been reset.

Reactions: ARSEScola

blaze837

Jun 27, 2018
New Update from February 23rd
Windows: #!I6ACXKoR!ZzWC20S4DfwgsDu3nPd6nrslmjY6KrrBGEJLCu6cnto
Mac: #!8rJ1jC4Q!-7m1iXmMbgjbD662y8nabQLjXJcGTkpW_xNpJyObxMU

Changelog:
- Sansa tycoon character. (No animations yet, only stall animations). Sansa will appear once you have done the all the quests for Arya.
- New house
- New clothing item: Triss' gown
- New tiles/background trees etc
- Hopefully more bug fixes than new bugs.

Save files have been reset.
Cheers!