RPGM [WIP] [Full] RJ133508 [2990] Knight of Flame, Lily Akos

Mar 19, 2018
Shelved for now due to actual health concerns. A little better every day.
I do touch it from time to time but huge scads of text being translated isn't happening yet.
Oh I see that's good to hear Haven't heard news from this since then,You should take care of yourself before doing it don't push yourself to hard xD

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
anyone have walkthrough of [2990] Shakuen no Kishi Akos Lily II. i search gg + ulmf but till nothing.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Shelved for now due to actual health concerns. A little better every day.
I do touch it from time to time but huge scads of text being translated isn't happening yet.
I Just wanna ask are you still translating this Squark? Any news so far?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I put it on hold a while back for personal reasons.
I've been doing little bits and pieces. There's still quite a bit left to do.
40,000 lines until I release another patch.

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
Glad to see you are still attempting to translate the game. It was such a headache getting through it the first 2 times that I really don't want to play it again until there is an English translation.

Jun 1, 2017
where can i download the game?

Nikukure has apparently nuked his DLSite profile and Ci-En account. I uploaded all of his games that I have onto Mega. The link to the folder is on ULMF. Please note that none of the games are in English.

Reactions: eng2pu

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
Nikukure has apparently nuked his DLSite profile and Ci-En account. I uploaded all of his games that I have onto Mega. The link to the folder is on ULMF. Please note that none of the games are in English.

Does he quit make games?

KillerDxD

Dec 2, 2017
Hey Squark, quick question: Is the translation file on the first post the latest one? Checked the details and it said the last modified date was back in 2017.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Hey Squark, quick question: Is the translation file on the first post the latest one? Checked the details and it said the last modified date was back in 2017.
Current latest. I had some issues in the interim that needed ironing out.
There's still some left for me to do and some of the sentences aren't fully translated. The program I'm using dropped the ball on this one.
Bits and pieces have been done as an effort on my part to get back in the saddle but I have this habit of heaping work on my plate to the point of being unmanageable; that's the secondary cause of this prolonged period of nothing's-been-done-yet.

Reactions: KillerDxD

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
402? I'm sorry, I'm not sure what you mean. Send me a message if you have more details you can give me, so we stop necro'ing the thread.
They are asking about something from your animated signature, the right most one which says gyuu fan over it, now and then pops up with something showing cg 402, and a blonde in the pink bikini.

Reactions: hewhocumsbynight