RPGM [WIP] [Full] RJ133508 [2990] Knight of Flame, Lily Akos

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
A series of personal tragedies had put this on the backburner for quite a while.
I couldn't deal with stressful repetition at the time. Now, I'm getting over it and almost feel up to getting back on this horse.

I do enjoy this game and apologise for seeming like I completely abandoned the translation. That's not actually the case.

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
A series of personal tragedies had put this on the backburner for quite a while.
I couldn't deal with stressful repetition at the time. Now, I'm getting over it and almost feel up to getting back on this horse.

I do enjoy this game and apologise for seeming like I completely abandoned the translation. That's not actually the case.
Will u resume translated it :LOL:

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
So I found this game listed as "translated" on sxs Hentai website. I'm assuming that this isn't your translation (and I'm assuming its MTL since its vague as hell on what is going on with it).

schlag

May 20, 2019
I think he either quit, or someone from his real life, like a family member or boss, discovered his side hustle. Either way, he's gone, and his games are no longer available for purchase.
saw he has up but others say they stoped / deleted the account so dunno

Reactions: hewhocumsbynight