3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Guy i have a question

is there any way to hid the content you don t want to see in the latest updates section? bcs i m fking annoyed with almost every game the fans translate to english and this is another dlsite or whoever translated this, shit that may be better hide forever
A large portion of the games your going to see around here (and most erotic games, in general) are going to be created by foreign developers, of which who probably don't have the money nor the time to translate their stuff into languages they themselves are not fluent in.

Personally, I don't see the issue. Every day, I pop on here, and scan the most recent page of Latest Updates (or at least, look at the last game I remember being added on here and go from there). Then I hold my mouse pointer over any content I'm interested in, getting a look at the tags and screenshots, then finally checking out the thread for that item, if I'm intrigued. The posts list what language the game is in, but you can usually tell what your in for, by the screenshots.

It takes a couple minutes at best. Maybe 5 minutes, if I haven't been here in a week.

눈_눈

Dec 20, 2018
They still have not fixed the return buttons confirmation text 'realy exit?' kinda funny.

Anyway here's a full save for the newest version and I don't think you will need a new save anymore unless they add new characters.

Path: AppData\LocalLow\MOMENTUMGAMES\Game and throw it in there.

Shket

May 25, 2018
I found how to fix a problem with DLC_ArtBook (missing gallery pictures), put DLC_ArtBook in main game folder, then rename game folder as "Wish" without "" also game dont like if you put game folder in other folder

Last edited:

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
what i mean, is, if some translator out there is reading me right now i just want to say you one thing

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And I think your missing the point. Seeing as your new, you should know that these forums aren't for raging about stuff, and it's pretty much frowned on around here. Feedback and criticism is cool, but are you personally going to fund these people? We're getting this stuff for free. If you paid $30 for something and got static stick figure images, that's one thing, but just chill out. For every 10 terrible games out there, one is worth playing.

And there are some good foreign translated gems out there. It all just depends on your personal tastes.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Rem sex blowjob time, next week Diadora then who knows.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wish Israfil Saga version 1.9.3 with Innocent and adult patch -

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
next update is last n complete ver right?
Next week is the last confirmed update, the game as it was initially meant to be is complete. They have said they'd like to add more girls but nothing definite yet.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Only a small update with improvements to the Chinese translation today, according to the update news...

"It's the last update, so it'll take a while. Stay tuned for next week!"

Reactions: GuyInDogSuit
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes