3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If a Steam game get languages slowly added with updates they don't usually find their way in to the language section. If you want something like it added posting in the thread will rarely do anything, you need to report a games opening post.

Not sure if they actually finished the extra languages for the DLC, they don't list Portuguese on their store pages.

Mr.H

Jun 2, 2018
This game ain't bad, although copy from Mirror, the english translation is better. But the 3-match gameplay is inferior.
And the DLC shouldn't exist, it drag the game down honestly. All the girls was fully voiced (minus few phrase, bug or it was missed) but in DLC, beside the new girls is voiced, only Erica is voiced and for better worse (they swapped the original VA with Abigail VA, what a mess)

Anyway, my 100% save
C:\Users\"name"\AppData\LocalLow\MOMENTUMGAMES\Game

MiniChip12

Apr 14, 2022
Popo sex is here, next week should be Rem then Diadora. We also have a artbook. It's almost the same size as the zipped game though, so here it is separate. That way you get the choice of what to do with it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wish Israfil Saga version 1.8.9 with Innocent and adult patch -

Artbook -

A few of the images will get added to the in-game gallery. Extract it into the game folder, so DLC_ArtBook is with the other DLC folders. A lot of it is just images from the game, but there's some cool sketches too...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Link is dead :(

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
can you upload in Mediafire...
I haven't been able to use my Mediafire account for a while, and it's too big for unregistered. But not with Gofile...

Wish Israfil Saga version 2.0.11 with Innocent, Beyond Fate and adult patch - Workupload or while its up

Still think it was probably just for the (not working here) soundtrack integration.

Reactions: sunnywhale112

sunnywhale112

May 1, 2024
I haven't been able to use my Mediafire account for a while, and it's too big for unregistered. But not with Gofile...

Wish Israfil Saga version 2.0.11 with Innocent, Beyond Fate and adult patch - Workupload or while its up

Still think it was probably just for the (not working here) soundtrack integration.
thank you so much, gofile speed is much better. I managed to download from Workupload, but it took me 1h30m though.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes