3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
why region lock ?????
Region lock? If your trying to actually buy the game in Germany you might be able to get around the new age rating thing with steamDB.info, using the wishlist apparently lets you buy some games.

XZXZX

May 7, 2020
hi can anyone help, how do i open it, i've completed 300% and it still doesn't open, is it really necessary to buy this game then it will open, can anyone help me

ScreenShot_20210414073004.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PeteHanson

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Has there been any news or further updates to this? I barely remember there were supposed to be a bit more of DLC unless I'm wrong, and just making things.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Has there been any news or further updates to this?
I would have posted any actual game update or real news, since the OST update there's only been promotional type...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't think there is or was any more content to be added, although it could do with a update to fix something's. Yesterday they actually released a...
So far it's not as fun as this one, and the translation is pretty bad. But if someone makes a request I can post it.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
hi what's my problem ? it's because i use win 7 ?
Darksiders have the games system requirements from the Steam page, Win 7 SP1 should be fine for it. Don't know about the Darksiders installer. That ISO needs to be mounted, or extracted with something like 7Zip though.

Again if someone requests the game I'll post my copy, just like Israfil it should just be extract and run.
hey whats about new mirror game ? is there news???
You should really ask in the Mirror thread, but nothing on Steam since the KickStarter failed.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How in the hell do i unlock the actual scenes?
Bottom middle of the lounge screen there's a...
When you've beaten the girl four times it'll be at 100%, you can then click on it for their first scene. Complete the first scene to get the gem to 200%, and clicking on it will then get you the second scene.

fhdls123

Aug 19, 2020
Bottom middle of the lounge screen there's a...
When you've beaten the girl four times it'll be at 100%, you can then click on it for their first scene. Complete the first scene to get the gem to 200%, and clicking on it will then get you the second scene.
Omg thanks.So unintuitive lol

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes