3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So then we can't expect to see it on here today then? darn lol. I was looking forward to it :p
There's been no reply from the developers yet. I'll post it now for anyone who can't wait, but won't actually report it as a update until it's replace it with a fixed version.

Reactions: Lune44

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
WBFBanner.jpg
Beyond Fate added. Featuring two new girls Asmodeus and Airin, with two more to come later. Above the original eight girls you should see a button to switch between them and the new ones.

Wish Israfil Saga version 1.3.2 with Innocent, Beyond Fate and adult patch -

Old cracking method seems to be work, but this version is buggy and will hopefully get a update soon.

JordanURH

Aug 3, 2020
Game can be made v easy...

Code:
%appdata%\..\LocalLow\MOMENTUMGAMES\Game
just copy that into file explorer address bar and hit enter to get to the save location
Upload one of the slotn.dat files saveeditonline change your gold to 99999999, download and overwrite the save, restart game, fill your skill tree, be rediculosly OP (y)
thanks mate x)

눈_눈

Dec 20, 2018
i play it and zero bug
You got lucky then, I got 1 or 2 bugs with battle and 1 bug with h-scenes through my 20 mins gameplay.

As usual full save file goes in appdata/LocalLow/MOMENTUMGAMES/game. I was surprised to see the dev done the 200% for both of the DLC girls, I thought it's gonna be like the initial release where it only has the foreplay with 100% unlock.

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Maid Erica... 100% copycat
And then, the Sex Scene... 200% copycat!!

Except this one use sword, while the origin dual SMG.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
WBFBanner2.jpg
They sneakily added in Cletina and Andromeda, no bug fixes that I noticed though. The news post has just appeared, the 200% scence for the two will be added later by the sounds of it.

Wish Israfil Saga version 2.0.7 with Innocent, Beyond Fate and adult patch -

Edit - With the news post a very (very) small bugfix update appeared, mosterboss you might want to grab the new one.

Last edited:

눈_눈

Dec 20, 2018
They sneakily added in Cletina and Andromeda, no bug fixes that I noticed though. The news post has just appeared, the 200% scence for the two will be added later by the sounds of it.

Wish Israfil Saga version 2.0.7 with Innocent, Beyond Fate and adult patch - Workupload

Edit - With the news post a very (very) small bugfix update appeared, mosterboss you might want to grab the new one.
Time to speed through the levels!

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Thanks TheBlueKnight for the update.
Guess so as it's been sitting here awhile, I was just hoping another bugfix would happen. There should be a proper updated at some point to add the last two sex scenes, maybe they're waiting for that.

Reactions: Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Wish Israfil Saga version 2.0.7 with Innocent, Beyond Fate and adult patch - Mirrors
- - -
Originally posted HERE

I'll just wait a bit - and see if a bugfix comes then.
Made some mirror in the mean time.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes