3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

TigerTheGreat

Aug 26, 2018
Hello. I see thread update date as February 09, whereas SteamDB lists the date of the final update as February 27. May I please request an update? Thank you very much in advance.

Reactions: Hakuowlo

TigerTheGreat

Aug 26, 2018
Sometimes bug fixes are stealthily introduced. To be safe, it's almost always best to have the last build available.

TigerTheGreat

Aug 26, 2018
Ah, thank you kindly!

EDIT: Also, perhaps the soundtrack integration doesn't work because the directory structure doesn't match? Also, we do have only MP3 OST here, no WAV or FLAC. Maybe we need it all plus the DLC appid in DLC.txt to make a difference?

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Thank you so much. But image function not working when attack character...
Tested it and the adult patch was working...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
what about the game from the opening post. I still think 2.0.11 was probably just for the soundtrack integration, so you wouldn't be missing anything. There are still some reports of DLC not working though, maybe a locale issue but don't know.

While I'm here the OST untouched from the Steam music folder with all the formats...

Wish OST Version 2 (MP3 FLAC WAV) -

Reactions: PeteHanson

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
I'm nearly finished with the main game now and besides the questionable translation oftentimes and the shoddy sound mixing (seriously i can not be the only one having to turn down the sound to half in the match 3 gameplay, because the sound effects stack and there is no slider for them anywhere to be found, right!?)

The gameplay itself is quite fun. And it's even decently well written in the story department.. sometimes, they seem to borrow a hell of a lot of fate lore, though so not sure how much credit they really deserve for the writing...

blulaz thank you for the info with that additional artbook dlc. I take it there really is just one real sex scene per chick, then? That is a bit disappointing, ngl. Especially because these scenes are animated.

Last edited:

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Tested it and the adult patch was working...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
what about the game from the opening post. I still think 2.0.11 was probably just for the soundtrack integration, so you wouldn't be missing anything. There are still some reports of DLC not working though, maybe a locale issue but don't know.

While I'm here the OST untouched from the Steam music folder with all the formats...

Wish OST Version 2 (MP3 FLAC WAV) - Workupload
Thank you for that! I just wish the game had better sound mixing so the music could shine more. Having it on it's own will help greatly with that. :)

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

hillghost

Jul 7, 2021
This Game Language : Englise ,Japanese ,Simplified Chinese(简体中文),Traditional Chinese(繁体中文),Spanish

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes