3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
A teaser for the new protagonist was just posted, Asmodeus...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Did the mix up protagonist and antagonist, or do we actually have a female main character this time? Her silhouette wasn't on the previous image of the four new girls.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
how do i even fight diodara she takes literallly 0 damage from my attacks
Diadora's ability makes her immune to damage, when she summons her meat eye block things get rid of them as quick as you can. If youus the the fruit and powder item at the start of a battle you have a chance of doing a massive...
But sometimes it only does a little.
what do the shop crates even have blueknight
If you mean the shopping carts in...
Those are spaces for images from the artbook, MEGA link in the opening post.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Wish - Beyond Fate is coming very soon, we do play as Soma again not Asmodeus from the sounds of it...

Soma greets new colleagues for a showdown with Diadora. What is waiting in front of them?

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
So a direct continuation or just the whole DLC is named as such? Still interesting Soma keeps the protagonic role, unless they then wanted to change Asmodeus at the last minute for being another lewdable girl. Still cool to finally see news regarding this after quite a while. Still have to finish the original game.

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Oh no wonder. So they seemed to already applied this practice beforehand. Also no surprise I almost got confused. Seeing them both with that name, but also I believe the version I downloaded originally already included them, so there's that. So I guess, suppose even, that this would include the final full thing with Diadora and Asmodeus as a maybe new lover interest/lewdable girl-ish? Maybe a one-time character change? Anyway I'm interested as I mentioned previously.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes