3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Only nudity and half the gallery does not work they have hands or hearts but no pictures.
Once you finish a girls story click the burning orb thing bottom Center of the screen, and your get more than...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Completing the first scene by filling her excitement bar before your stanima runs out will unlock a second.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
OK, Blue, you're killin' me here, with those hawt signature banners. Gonna have to ask for a sauce on this one. lol
Still swd3e22 and Illustrious, this time there a (tiny) twitter link above the signature to take you to the tweet.

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
I ended up buying this game seeing as how it was cheap at the time. I've seen the artbook though, and I dunno if that's worth paying for, lol. But I thought the devs deserve it. I think they're doing a bang-up job so far and they've managed to crank out a LOT of content for this one game in a short amount of time.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Do not get excited there is nothing new. Just the gallery and artbook getting brought up to date with the story, and the Chinese translation.
Wish Israfil Saga version 1.10.5 with Innocent and adult patch -

Artbook updated -

To integrate some of the artbook into the games gallery extract it to the games folder, so that DLC_ArtBook is next to DLC_Innocent.

Edit - Now added to the opening post.

Last edited:

sarad13

Jan 28, 2018
The game is good in story but lack of adult contents, teasing scene is very simple (somehow it just click to gain points), sex scene too only Erica is not enough, hope future update we will get more actions in every girls. Thank for the game!

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...sex scene too only Erica is not enough, hope future update we will get more actions in every girls.
The game is likely complete, if there is any more it would be a new dlc probably with a new set of girls. Or they'll make a whole new game, here's the...
Have to wait for a announcement to see what's next.

Edit - It's a bit quite there but they do have a , and Teia is for some reason.

Last edited:
Reactions: sarad13
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes