3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

jame17715

Dec 8, 2017
When I click on image with heart/hand the image came up white. Are there any solution? what's the differences between with and without?

Untitled.png

krensauce

Oct 20, 2018
Ok I've tested it myself and you're right, I get a white screen too.
I tried both the latest version posted here and 1.8.1, and they both has this problem.

Those should be the animations and it's like the game wants to tell you that you don't have the DLC or something, or rather it's the lack of a proper crack that makes the game act weird. The pictures works fine.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hand and heart are how the images are unlocked I think. You replay the animated scenes in memories, the gallery is just still images. Cracked the game as best I could.

Edit - Checked and the problem seems to be that the cracked game repeats preview images, they should actually...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So there is some kind of issue there, but your not missing anything you can just click on things you shouldn't be able to. I think they're actually images from the artbook that just got released today, but without it the crack is getting confused.

Last edited:
Reactions: krensauce

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Anybody have this... artbook?
Yes but I was waiting to post it along with the update that should come tomorrow, and right now it doesn't work with the games gallery.

Edit - Missed a few words out there...

Last edited:

krensauce

Oct 20, 2018
Hand and heart are how the images are unlocked I think. You replay the animated scenes in memories, the gallery is just still images. Cracked the game as best I could.

Edit - Checked and the problem seems to be that the cracked game repeats preview images, they should actually...
So there is some kind of issue there, but your not missing anything you can just click on things you shouldn't be able to. I think they're actually images from the artbook that just got released today, but without it the crack is getting confused.
Thanks man, this game was made quite weirdly (it still feels like it's early-access), and I'm sorry that you had to become their unofficial support technician because of that. :D
Oh btw, I also tested the OST inside the game and it doesn't seem to work. It's not a big deal since it's included as a separate download, but I just wanted to let you know.

I'll just consider any problem/bug I'll find as a WIP feature from now on :)

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Damn, if I had known an update was coming tomorrow...
Tomorrow should be the update that adds in the cat girls sex scenes, then next Friday the dragon girls. Friday after that the final girls and thenn everything announced (so far) is done.
Oh btw, I also tested the OST inside the game and it doesn't seem to work.
Yeah it's the main reason I posted it separately, that wasn't noted on the opening post though. I'll probably do the same with the artbook even if it does work as it would double size of the zipped game.

The developers do have a weirdly way of doing things, but it is their first try.

Wrr

Apr 24, 2018
They should have an option to automatically loop the animation in gallery mode.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Popo sex is here, next week should be Rem then Diadora. We also have a artbook. It's almost the same size as the zipped game though, so here it is separate. That way you get the choice of what to do with it.
Wish Israfil Saga version 1.8.9 with Innocent and adult patch -

Artbook -

A few of the images will get added to the in-game gallery. Extract it into the game folder, so DLC_ArtBook is with the other DLC folders. A lot of it is just images from the game, but there's some cool sketches too...

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes