3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

yoggyz

Feb 12, 2020
TheBlueKnight good sir, could u tell me what happens with the dlc? did i miss the steps somehow? or ur link a few page earlier is the good one and the OP link isnt the same?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
TheBlueKnight good sir, could u tell me what happens with the dlc...
My link got added to the op a few hours ago. Everything should be already installed, the adult patch and the Innocent dlc that adds in more girls. Two girls haven't been released yet though.

Reactions: yoggyz

Quanderek

Aug 7, 2017
Does the new cat girl adds turns as her skill or the game is bugged? It's almost impossible to beat her

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Does the new cat girl adds turns as her skill...
Hover the mouse over here skill to see its description, sounds like she does. First fight I wasn't really paying attention, she beat me ridiculously quickly by burning though my turns.

Dolner

May 9, 2017
2 of the girls are locked behind dlc. Is this because they haven't been added yet or because this doesn't include the dlc?

sandwichboy81

Aug 21, 2018
Pretty good game, though I was disappointed that the 6th girl doesn't have a 200% scene yet, but I'll be watching this for updates.
Tips on beating any of the girls you're having trouble with: use cheat engine. The game is (thankfully) very easy to cheat through, so if you'd like to get to the good stuff (the hentai), you can use cheat engine to beat every battle by turn 2 (by setting their health to 1) and easily pass the mouse moving sections (by setting your stamina(?) to max).

JLuix

Jul 1, 2017
Hi guys,
Please can somebody be so kind to explain the mechanics of the combats?
What is 'fever' for?
What is the use of each piece in the board (purple hat, crossed swords, green goblet, blue bottle)?
How are the skills enabled during the combat?
How the skills affect the player and the enemy?
What are the little pentagons in the skills?
How to perform the best combos?

Thank you very much

falxonsight

Mar 14, 2020
Hi guys,
Please can somebody be so kind to explain the mechanics of the combats?
What is 'fever' for?
What is the use of each piece in the board (purple hat, crossed swords, green goblet, blue bottle)?
How are the skills enabled during the combat?
How the skills affect the player and the enemy?
What are the little pentagons in the skills?
How to perform the best combos?

Thank you very much
Simple enough game..

Mechanics: Match 3 (or more).
Fever: A phase where you do not use turns as you move. Automatically applied after the "Fever" gauge is filled.
Purple Hat: Magic Damage; Cross Swords: Physical Damage; Green Goblet: Health Restoration; Blue Bottle: Fever Bar.
Purple Gems: Only after clearing 5 (and more) in a row. Seems to be applied only for single rows; can't be L shaped rows. Matching 3 of the Purple Gems will result in a "Super", which has pretty high damage.
Skills: As you clear tiles, the Pentagons will start getting filled in. Once they have been filled enough, then you can cast the spell.
Skills: Read the tooltips..
Pentagons: Charge level of the skills..
Best Combos: Plan ahead. Try to clear 4 and above in a row. RnG is sadly quite a real issue here, since sometimes a 3 clear will result in nice tiles dropping from above, and then you get more combos.

falxonsight

Mar 14, 2020
Any tips on how to beat Popotino ? She adds turn like crazy xD
RnG plays a huge role. I have 3 fully upgraded statuses, with the rest at Level 6. Equipment wise, Glass of Recovery, Orb of Passion, Amulet of Protection and Ring of Curse equipped. Still was stuck quite a number of times in 2/4.

Main idea is to clear the debuffs she places on tiles ASAP, as each turn with the debuff applied will result in more turns getting burned off. If possible, clear the square tiles she places down as well, but those can only be cleared if that tile reaches the bottom. Otherwise, standard rules apply (clear 4 and above, use skills if possible, etc.).

Good luck.

JLuix

Jul 1, 2017
Simple enough game..

Mechanics: Match 3 (or more).
Fever: A phase where you do not use turns as you move. Automatically applied after the "Fever" gauge is filled.
Purple Hat: Magic Damage; Cross Swords: Physical Damage; Green Goblet: Health Restoration; Blue Bottle: Fever Bar.
Purple Gems: Only after clearing 5 (and more) in a row. Seems to be applied only for single rows; can't be L shaped rows. Matching 3 of the Purple Gems will result in a "Super", which has pretty high damage.
Skills: As you clear tiles, the Pentagons will start getting filled in. Once they have been filled enough, then you can cast the spell.
Skills: Read the tooltips..
Pentagons: Charge level of the skills..
Best Combos: Plan ahead. Try to clear 4 and above in a row. RnG is sadly quite a real issue here, since sometimes a 3 clear will result in nice tiles dropping from above, and then you get more combos.
I really appreciate your help.
You dedicated time and effort to give a good response that actually helps me and hopefully other people.
Thank you very much, you are a pro.
Best regards.

WibuTampan

Apr 20, 2020
idk if my rng is just too good or popotino seems to be easy, compared to abigail, vercino, and prenerfed tear (this one is hell lol)
I did 4/4 without any fail, although that add turn is quite annoying
also kinda sad coz still no thing to spend gold on, I already stacked 50k more :rolleyes:

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes