3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

MrPatys

Feb 1, 2018
Anyone getting a problem with 2nd girl sex scene? The animation freeze after she talk (I can still return to menu thank to the button but all the sound stop and animation too) and it's really annoying, I tried changing resolution, window the game and even launch it at admin but nothing can make it work.
I have the same problem, any ideas how to fix it, please?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So I'm clicking on gallery and nothing happens, anyway to fix it?
Don't think the gallery ever did anything, but the sex scenes are in memoires after completing a girls second scene.
Any thing new on the DLC part.
The developer is hoping for around the end of May.

For graphical issues I can only suggest using the resolutions scaled like 1280x768, and making sure that nothing is trying to overriding it. Downloaded the game from nopy to test it and didn't have any problems. There has been lot's of reports about the two girls sex scenes though.

Danxoniixsan

Sep 26, 2019
Tried to open it in every resolution in window mode and in borderless mode. It starts up fine, but right after loading a save or starting a new game the screen goes fullscreen and I get a black screen. Updated my graphics drivers and I even tried to change my screens graphical properties from "maintain scaling" to "maintain aspect ratio", but seems like nothing works. Haven't had any problems with any other games using unity so will probably just wait for the next update and try then.

Danxoniixsan

Sep 26, 2019
Seems like this game is only supposed to work for desktops because I just plugged in a monitor to my laptop and now I can load files without any issues.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Music is cute, story is not my taste, Models is ok. Game ok. after few try im bored but if you like huniepoop, you will like here aswell

BOSSX

Sep 19, 2018
Don't think the gallery ever did anything, but the sex scenes are in memoires after completing a girls second scene.

The developer is hoping for around the end of May.

For graphical issues I can only suggest using the resolutions scaled like 1280x768, and making sure that nothing is trying to overriding it. Downloaded the game from nopy to test it and didn't have any problems. There has been lot's of reports about the two girls sex scenes though.
How stupid if its too sexy for them then dont play it stop bitching about it so lame.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
New update is out, well two actually but the first one looked like Steam things. Bug fixes, the gallery now works and the start of the Spanish translation. The love memories seem to be automatic now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wish Israfil Saga version 1.6.8 with Innocent and adult patch -

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
is it the dlc available now ?
What's new is listed above. All the available dlc is installed, except for the ost which is here separately as the in-game player doesn't seem to work without Steam. The developers said more dlc maybe out at the end of the month (presumably more girls like Popotino and Remriel maybe Diadora).

Reactions: williamsiow97

shane522

May 13, 2020
View attachment 564360

Overview:
The continent of Israfil, in a world of sword and sorcery, is where our protagonist, Soma Dakeyon, has grown up, enjoying his peaceful affairs. Then on the day he became an adult, he received an order from the nefarious tyrant and mad emperor Diadora Level to join her harem. However, Soma, who is driven by the current of destiny, sets out on a journey to save the continent which trembles in fear of the empress. Elf Pontifex, princess knight, the original vampire, and others will join him on his quest. At the battlefield where so many beauties are awaiting, imagine what kind of adventures will unfold?!

Thread Updated: 2020-05-09
Release Date: 2020-05-08
Developer: Momentum Games
Censored: No
Version: 1.6.8
Language: English, Japanese
Voices: Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
OST: - WORKUPLOAD - -

Thank you TheBlueKnight for Sharing.

View attachment 564357 View attachment 564358 View attachment 564361 View attachment 564362 View attachment 564363 View attachment 564364 View attachment 564365 View attachment 564366
thz a lot.i find this game long time.

lewdtron

May 15, 2020
hello, after the 200% of Teia when I try to go through the h scene it needs so much red bar (15000) and the 3000 yellow bar is not enough. Am I doing something wrong? I only get around 3000-4000 of the 15000 needed for it to finish and unlock the memories

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
hello, after the 200% of Teia when I try to go through the h scene it needs so much red bar...
The yellow bar refills for me, at the end of the scene they're both almost full usually. Highest points seem to come from very broad swipes, from one side of the game window to the other as fast and smooth as you can.

Update news, they hope new dlc will be out on the 22nd. First the cat girl, next the dragon girl and after the Empress. Then the 200% scenes in the same order.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Kitty time. The change log was pretty much just added girl, but there was also a smaller update earlier too...
Wish Israfil Saga version 1.7.6 with Innocent and adult patch -

Reactions: coldbones12345

yoggyz

Feb 12, 2020
Hey, would like to know if the H is really light as seen in the comments, like if it's more about image unlocking than animated content / story between M-F

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hey, would like to know if the H is really light as seen in the comments...
Every available girl has a basic foreplay like scene after beating their story, as an example for Erica you have to punish...
You need to pick right the actions to fill their pleasure bar before your stamina runs out. Five girls currently have the sex scene that come after that, where you have to move the mouse to thrust.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes