3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

PulseOver

Oct 15, 2018
Any tips on gameplay or upgrades ? I always run out of moves on Elf, can't deal enough damage. It's 3rd fight of Elf.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I always run out of moves on Elf, can't deal enough damage.
Sadistic fruit and passion powder can be useful, click on them both and you can sometimes do massive damage. If your running out of time upgrade that or one of types of attack a bit. Fever stops the turn timer, skill's doesn't cost a turn.

Natria should be too hard if you do some grinding on Erica, it was Teia that first gave me some trouble.

Reactions: PulseOver

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Oh. Was hoping to find a sauce for the image itself, lol.
It's not a official image but one of the official artists , their latest Illustrious art is full on hentai.

Reactions: GuyInDogSuit

dan9000

May 21, 2017
Any tips on gameplay or upgrades ? I always run out of moves on Elf, can't deal enough damage. It's 3rd fight of Elf.
as someone above said, you cna just buy items that change into damage, by clicking them and upgrading your damage you will end in a few turns

PulseOver

Oct 15, 2018
as someone above said, you cna just buy items that change into damage, by clicking them and upgrading your damage you will end in a few turns
I upgraded my physical and magical attack stats and just breezed through the game. I had wasted my skill points on defensive perks such as HP upgrade, HP recovery etc. Offensive stats have a huge impact. Didn't even have to buy items.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The item's can be a bit broken but kind of fun too, using the fruit and powder at the start can get you a...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But with bad RNG can also do barely anything, fortunately only have to be bought once though and refresh after a battle.

tonymax

Jul 9, 2019
This one was quite a bit better than I expected. Scenes were immersive, puzzles were somewhat challenging.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Anyone have the new update?
No because it's not actually out yet. They posted the update news about twelve-ish hours ago, but forgot about the update itself. As soon as it does appear I'll post it here like usual.

Reactions: bleh128

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
It's out and Diadora training time. No wonder it took a bit longer, if you've had a look through the art book you'll have gotten a preview of what's in store...
Wish Israfil Saga version 1.10.1 with Innocent and adult patch -

So the game is complete now. There's no mention about any more dlc yet, so have to wait and see when their next news post appears (but they did say they'll be taking a break).

눈_눈

Dec 20, 2018
It's out and Diadora training time. No wonder it took a bit longer, if you've had a look through the art book you'll have gotten a preview of what's in store...
Wish Israfil Saga version 1.10.1 with Innocent and adult patch - Workupload

So the game is complete now. There's no mention about any more dlc yet, so have to wait and see when their next news post appears (but they did say they'll be taking a break).
All HAIL My Lord!

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes