3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
LOL

i'm sure i prefered first mirror and there is an other game like mirror i love. i forgot the name

and same girls it's useless and 3d useless too

jesse999

Dec 31, 2017
guys if they do any update will it be added to the main file ??
i mean should i keep my save and install the whole game again to get the new updates ?? or u will post them in the chat section ?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
guys if they do any update will it be added to the main file...
Your save should be safe in your appdata folder, I think. Every time I tested the crack my save always showed up.

You can't really download things like this separately from Steam, it all downloads and installs automaticity. It'll be upload just like the Innocent dlc before it everything together ready to play.

ototoroma

Dec 11, 2019
this might sound stupid, but since this game doesnt give any tutorial, how do you replay a stage? (to grind some gold)

Dreamfucker

Sep 29, 2018
Shall I wait for complete and the upade of new girls or is it just fine if I start to play today?I mean, is update about something totally new game new mechanics or is it just about more story progressing?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Shall I wait for complete and the upade of new girls or is it just fine if I start to play today?I mean, is update about something totally new game new mechanics or is it just about more story progressing?
They said the main story was finished with the final scene added in the 1.10.1 version. I would guess the new dlc will have it's own story, or it'll be just shot ones for each of the new girls.

The only information about the dlc was in the September news post.

Reactions: Dreamfucker
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes