3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

BOSSX

Sep 19, 2018
I hope this game will be completed soon and hope they add a Naga Girl + Minotaur Girl too that would be NICE : )

MagicSpoon

Oct 16, 2017
Thank you for your reponse "TheBlueKnight" and the time you took to explore the issue.

Verchino:
Stage 1 I would get 50 points from licking the front foot and knees.

Stage 2 licking the (her) right foot and left knee would produce 70 points.

Stage 3 I would get 70 points with the dildo when using it on the area around (her) left foot. Then we have the same 70 points again for licking the right foot and left knee.

It will be curious to see if this changes in the future updates.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Btw is there a way to make it go auto xD?
No unfortunately. Thought memories might be auto as you could skip thought the stage, but the motion guide appeared.

Edit - The ost is out.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The game is out of early access, and we now have Verchino and Abigail's second scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wish Israfil Saga version 1.6.4 with Innocent and adult patch -

Wish Original Soundtrack -

Steam seems to have changed how they deal with the soundtracks, they're not just in the game folder any more. So the soundtrack doesn't work with the in-game player when it's all removed from Steam.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I wonder when they are gonna add the last 3 girls.
Now all the currently available girls have their second scenes that's probably next. Popotino the cat girl, Remriel the dragon girl and Empress Diadora as presumably the final boss.

Maybe Popotino and Remriel will be dlc like Verchino and Abigail were, but no idea really.

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
After i get through the story, which has no images or even backgrounds (just black screen with texts and some voices, I get to the game puzzle. After the words "Game start" flash and go away, thats it; there doesnt seem to be a game showing up, just a blank checker pattern board. Am i missing something?

Danxoniixsan

Sep 26, 2019
Huh just installed the latest version from nopy and was going to try the game out, but as soon as the loading screen after loading a save / or starting a new game has finished, the game goes completely black. I can actually interact with the first girl if I press somewhere in the bottom right of my screen and I will get pulled into combat, but as soon as it's over it returns to the black screen.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes