3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Yes, the opening note of the intro always makes me expect though.

Reactions: enwah

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
New update. And they want to add in a new scene weekly, so this week Natria (it's not like Erica's though) next week Teia.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wish Israfil Saga version 1.4.2 with Innocent and adult patch -

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The tiny image has been reported in the Steam thread again since the update, but I'm still playing windowed...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also tried a few of the 1080 settings fullscreen and no tiny image. Maybe make sure your graphics setting (or something similar) aren't overriding the games, otherwise don't know why it's not affecting everyone.

lolo200

Nov 13, 2017
Anyone getting a problem with 2nd girl sex scene? The animation freeze after she talk (I can still return to menu thank to the button but all the sound stop and animation too) and it's really annoying, I tried changing resolution, window the game and even launch it at admin but nothing can make it work.

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
great i was also stuck at the first girl and tried to fuck with it by changing the resolution and full screen and now i can't increase the resolution above 640x480 lmao

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...and now i can't increase the resolution above 640x480 lmao
You'll have to search for and open Registry Editor, go to...

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\MOMENTUMGAMES\Game

Try changing resolution native, width and height value to match the default ones.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The update should be sometime today, as soon as it appears I'll upload it. Sounds like they've added the Unity start up menu so you can pick the resolution before stating the game, and Teia's second scene.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes