3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Ptelmar

May 3, 2017
Nice game so far.... even if there are only 3 girls with one small scene each.....
I mean, the story is far from being complete, so i hope they bring out more content soon :cool:

Last edited:

iobm

Sep 10, 2018
Aaaand another Mirror clone. Man, they really work their ass off for copying stuff from others, hoping to get some money like the original did (yeah yeah, I know that Huniepop is the very first. It's mostly about how mirror did stuff, since there's even the same UI for the sex, like I said in the other) :ROFLMAO:
Mirror is a great game, so hey I say clone it up. I love the game xD I hope huniepop 2 takes some queues from Mirror honestly

rxd

Nov 10, 2018
Holy shit, is the devs goal to upset people? it seems impossible for me to clear, i mean if it is then u won.

Merrill

Dec 20, 2018
Aaaand another Mirror clone. Man, they really work their ass off for copying stuff from others, hoping to get some money like the original did (yeah yeah, I know that Huniepop is the very first. It's mostly about how mirror did stuff, since there's even the same UI for the sex, like I said in the other) :ROFLMAO:
compared to other stuff like Daz 3D games where you fuck your family members I'd say it's an extremely fresh genre

Early Access, but also version 1.0.16?

That makes the version number literally pointless, it's 101.6% complete but also not I guess
version numbering has literally never worked like this bro

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
This game is really fun. It's a Mirror clone. My only issue is learning how to deal with the locked gems and not seeing a description of each of the girls' moves. There's also a huge difficulty spike once you fight the elf for the 3rd time.

lechtoyz

Sep 18, 2018
I look forward to someone uploading the gallery to SadPanda once it's done so I can fap to it without playing shitty Bejeweled first. Art looks great, at least.

Desuro

Sep 6, 2016
Have you seen how fucked up the first girl gets from licking a vibrator? If there were any penetration she'd have a stroke! Possibly the devs too.
Tbh I was done after that scene, not only her whole dialog is absolute trash that makes no fucking sense (Mc father ORDER, when u play u will understand) and then u get a scene that is so fucking barebone it feels like the game used the carrot and the stick method but without the carrot so its just beating u with a stick -_-

Reactions: Madmac88

Madmac88

Dec 5, 2018
Tbh I was done after that scene, not only her whole dialog is absolute trash that makes no fucking sense (Mc father ORDER, when u play u will understand) and then u get a scene that is so fucking barebone it feels like the game used the carrot and the stick method but without the carrot so its just beating u with a stick -_-
Haha I felt the same , I really dont recommend playing this as of now since theres nothing really to see but you still have to work your ass off in the candy crush bs.

H mmmmmmmm

Aug 1, 2018
I know this is just gonna be harem wish-fulfillment but a reverse harem could had been an interesting idea, where you battle other guys to prove your worth for her affection. Would be kinda like Tokimeki Memorial.

I know, I know, the prospect of her with other guys would make all of you rage since you only approve of male "cheating" and not female "cheating" but it would had been a neat idea.
there are plenty of NTR games here for you

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes