• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Completed Wish With a Secret [Prologue] [Rudkovsky]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well this is different the intro was a little short and I'm a little confused about the MC here and this Lucius guy has some sort of power to what extent they go I'm not sure so will be interesting to learn more about that.

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
Man, the dev is really casting the largest net he possibly can isn't he? That's like every crowd funding platform in business right now... Well it won't help because, surprise, the game is a kaleidoscope of bad grammar and confusing story elements.

Reactions: Racker6

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
This was very odorless and tasteless. And did not leave the feeling that I should wait for a new update. Or maybe my cannabis level was too low. No, it was just a joke. :p

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
mario cesar longen

Put that long ass traceback error under a spoiler so people don't have to scroll forever to get past your post. To put it under a spoiler click edit and then copy and cut the whole traceback error and then click the ... select spoiler click continue and then paste the traceback error in between the SPOILER brackets.

Is that one guy going to be the new Rupaul?

Moisan4

Jul 12, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'repa_label'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

File "C:\Users\Cliente\Desktop\Bright_Past-0.63.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 894, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'repa_label'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.4.596
Bright Past 0.63.0
Sun Mar 29 23:46:01 2020
First, as myuhinny said, use the spoiler function so people don't have to scroll past your post.
Second, that error is for the game Bright Past, and not this game.

Rudkovsky

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2019
Hello! ✋
We are pleased to inform you about the release of the next version of the game - 1 episode!
⠀⠀⠀
▪ June 14- the week, 1 episode will be ready. A week will be spent on the translation and testing of the game.
▪ On June 20, the game will be available to Sub VIP members;
▪ June 26 a available for owners, the game will be available to owners of the Sub 2 subscription;
▪ June 28 a available for owners, the game will be available to owners of the Sub 1 subscription;
▪ July 4, the game will be released for free.

IMG_4855.JPG

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes