Ren'Py Completed Wish With a Secret [Prologue] [Rudkovsky]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Is there any definitive answer on whether the MC is a man or woman? Because if there are any transformation shenanigans afoot I have zero interest.

if there is that needs to be tagged.
It seems this is a transformation from female to male for a change. This could be interesting, will play as soon as game is a bit further developed. Good luck on the game dev. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rudkovsky

Rudkovsky

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2019
It seems this is a transformation from female to male for a change. This could be interesting, will play as soon as game is a bit further developed. Good luck on the game dev. :)
Thank you for the nice words, all the best to you :)

Reactions: DA22

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Thanks for the clear answer, not for me but good luck to the Dev.

Norexy

Jan 7, 2017
Dev don't mind nonconstructive criticism I liked your game and wait for new updates
I wish you the best

• Red Heart

Rudkovsky

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2019
Wish Wit A Secret. Prologue. Completed.

Changelog:
A direct continuation of history.

Links:
PC/Linux:

Mac:

• Red Heart
Reactions: MFN and Kendra

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
Wish Wit A Secret. Prologue. Completed.

Changelog:
A direct continuation of history.

Links:
PC/Linux:

Mac:
Does the game need the completed tag removed if u r doing episode 2?
If you are doing episode 2 then plz be more specific so that the title and other info can be changed accordingly
ALso your mac links are set to private !!! cannot upload it unless its public

Last edited:

Rudkovsky

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2019
Does the game need the completed tag removed if u r doing episode 2?
If you are doing episode 2 then plz be more specific so that the title and other info can be changed accordingly
ALso your mac links are set to private !!! cannot upload it unless its public
Episode 2 is complete. This is the end of the story's introduction. (Therefore Prologue Complete)
Thank you, I fixed the mac version.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
I'm so confused by this thread. Not only is there nothing here (especially for its filesize), but all of the tags are wrong or for future content (forum rules?). For how long it took to get this far, there's no way I'm looking at this again. Lucius is my favorite male model I've seen on this site, but he's just another Russian game stereotype. Very disappointing.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Prologue-Patched APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: AravinFlame

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Rudkovsky hey there!

How do i play the game right?

The version from OP: i can see in the game folders that there are 1episode and 2episode, but my game ends right after predislovie ends and credits starts, no matter what do i choose.

I'm using patch from OP but the same was with the previous update 1episode both with and without the patch... :(

Rudkovsky

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2019
Rudkovsky hey there!

How do i play the game right?

The version from OP: i can see in the game folders that there are 1episode and 2episode, but my game ends right after predislovie ends and credits starts, no matter what do i choose.

I'm using patch from OP but the same was with the previous update 1episode both with and without the patch... :(
Hi :) Could you clarify if we are talking about PC, Mac, Linux or Android versions?
After predislovie, you should not see the credits.
At the end of the predislovie.rpy file, write jump a1
At the end of the 1a.rpy file, write jump b2

If it doesn't help, write to me about it, I will try to help.

Space Ghost

Apr 12, 2021
This is like the 3rd "completed" game I have looked at on here where there are no sexual tags (Anal, Oral, Vaginal, etc...) but there is a an "Incest" tag.

For anyone confused by that... Merriam-Webster Dictionary defines "Incest" as

incest

: sexual intercourse between persons so closely related that they are forbidden by law to marry

aka... no sex... no incest

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes