3.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Usuar2000

Jul 30, 2017
Replace script.rpy in the /game directory with this version to unlock the premium scenes

You might also need to delete script.rpyc before you relaunch the game, not 100% sure if that's necessary. Just back them both up first to be safe.
not working, cant find the premium scene

JValkonian

Nov 29, 2022
Replace script.rpy in the /game directory with this version to unlock the premium scenes

You might also need to delete script.rpyc before you relaunch the game, not 100% sure if that's necessary. Just back them both up first to be safe.
Worked for me except images didn't show, said they were missing.
This game needs a replay scene gallery not a photo gallery.

Oct 21, 2023
I got to say, game being voiced elevates it to another level. I played this one only untill the first park scene just now, and even though I've seen just 4 sprites and 3 backgrounds - I had more fun than with any of those "7000 different 3Daz renders per season" type of VN's.

Reactions: vilewe7570

hth2m1

May 28, 2018
who want that
Not sure I understand... who wants to have access to all the scenes in the game instead of having them paywalled?...

not working, cant find the premium scene
Worked for me except images didn't show, said they were missing.
This game needs a replay scene gallery not a photo gallery.
the same here :(
Same here get the image not found on all the premium content
The dev realized that the way he was locking the premium content was braindead simple to get around (literally was just a single line telling the game to skip back to the choice if you clicked the premium choice, but all the scene content was still there so if you removed that line it played like normal). In this version he removed the scene from the script as well as removing the relevant images from the game directory. Drop this patch into the game's root directory (overwrite when prompted) and it should restore all of it plus unlock the scenes.

Reactions: stever
Feb 25, 2022
Wishes - Wip (v0.92)
Patreon post image.png Patreon post image.jpg Patreon post image-1.png Patreon post image-2.png Patreon post image-3.png Patreon post image-4.png Patreon post image-5.png
Hey everyone!

This month, we're updating some scenes in Wishes.

We're tweaking the backgrounds, modifying the character sprite for Teacher, and refining some illustrations.

Plus, we're enhancing the H-scenes to make the game even better. ($5 tier)

I hope you like these improvements!

Reactions: mypossiblepasts
3.50 star(s) 8 Votes