YuriiH

Nov 3, 2017
Does this game also collects your info and sends to who-knows-whom similarly to the previous one?

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
Before i download to play this. IS this just another slow walking, where the fuck do i go and has shit animated CG like the other games in the series? coz if it is then its a very flacid pass.

Played th earlier games and they were bad too

Reactions: SavedYouAPlaceToSit
Aug 8, 2018
What absolute trash. Slow movement, clunky UI, no explanations for anything. And to top it all off: animations shittier than old Flash stuff. It was kind of fun watching her walk around in a slutty outfit with toys sticking out of her but it was otherwise nowhere near the waste of an hour or the expense of 4 gigs. Wish I could figure out how to add a review so I could one-star it.

...and I figured it out five seconds later, lol.

Reactions: Amgresr

DDRmaster

Nov 24, 2017
what is master status? how do i make it so that all the outfits I don't have to unlock them again every playthrough? how do i beat the puppet master?

Last edited:

Asus10x

Nov 2, 2018
I clicked on TV "Peek Inside", what need to do in that room? And where is 8th scene? :(

DDRmaster

Nov 24, 2017
Ah, i see, thank you, do you know what need to do with room inside TV?
when you get inside the mini mansion with the puppet master inside, run out the timer and leg it to the room with the tv and you will find the puppet master inside the tv, exit the tv and turn off the tv and he should be stuck inside it before the timer of when you will turn into a doll runs out. After that, i have no idea how to unlock the ending that should come with trapping him inside the tv.

Reactions: Asus10x

Mister Wake

Jan 6, 2019
what is master status? how do i make it so that all the outfits I don't have to unlock them again every playthrough? how do i beat the puppet master?
The Puppet Master only becomes active if you fail to escape the doll house before the time runs out. Slowly, the Puppet Master will begin turning you into a Puppet. The only way to stop her is to trap her inside the TV on the first floor, left of the stairwell. You'll need to unlock it using the clock, just push it along once from the original position (push it twice to unlock the library).

Sadly, it doesn't seem possible to unlock all the outfits in one playthrough as they are playthrough centric.
Cow outfit if you just please everything.

Succubus outfit if you follow the Goddess's locations for hidden rooms (one in the forest, one in the paintings and one in the library) to get the 'Soul Stones' to unlock the Inquistiors Realm- where you find the final item. Each hidden room has a piece of the succubus outfit. Wearing the full Succubus outfit changes the normal interaction with ghosts from 'please' to 'subdue.' Subdue them all (its the same animation) and you get a different ending.

The puppet outfit is just.. losing to the puppet master if you fail to escape the doll house.

Oct 13, 2017
OK, I dealt with puppetmaster, killed inquisitor, dealt with mirror, painting, plant, dirt, bookworm, tongue, nightmare, santa, dog, lamp, graveyard and roof spirit. that makes 12 total. I'm stuck now, log file says 13 spirits, but it seems like there's nothing left to interact with. Where is the last spirit?

nalinoir

Oct 30, 2020
Hello i didn't understand why the game doesn't want to lauch .... I click on the game and after that stay with black window .... A solution please ?

AnhC

Mar 13, 2022
Before i download to play this. IS this just another slow walking, where the fuck do i go and has shit animated CG like the other games in the series? coz if it is then its a very flacid pass.

Played th earlier games and they were bad too
not really, it have a sprint button, though need stamina, and the cgs are actually better than witch 1, but the cost is there are significantly less cgs than the last
and let me tell you something, oh i played for an hour and still have shit idea on what i am suppose to do on the puppetmaster part

pimmeljude

Apr 7, 2020
OK, I dealt with puppetmaster, killed inquisitor, dealt with mirror, painting, plant, dirt, bookworm, tongue, nightmare, santa, dog, lamp, graveyard and roof spirit. that makes 12 total. I'm stuck now, log file says 13 spirits, but it seems like there's nothing left to interact with. Where is the last spirit?
Youre missing the deerhead, i think you need to show him your tits to activate

Reactions: BDSM Connoisseur

Kurikuo

Jun 15, 2019
Before anyone even thinks of asking for a full save, just go to:

...\Witch_3_Return\Witch 3 Return\package.nw\media

all the stuff is already there... Basically, that's your gallery.

I'm looking at you Kingrj -_-
Idk man, theres only a .json file in it, and people like taking screenshots, hence why a save is better.

Reactions: PorcZburator

Mirrofuks

Dec 4, 2019
what to do as is the countdown time to transform into a doll after leaving the small dock on the first floor?

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes