AnhC

Mar 13, 2022
ah, got the thing, so basically you have to go to the clock and move the plate to a set of number that would turn red, and then head to the other side of the floor, the blocked passage should open up and you have to open the tv, go in it (take a peek), then turn it off

AnhC

Mar 13, 2022
This is from a player that had played the game for over 1.2 hours-

Witch 3 The Return, also the finale of the series, did improve a lot and had tackled many problems occuring to the players in the past 2 games, such as no sprint, map unclear, no hints, etc etc, now today i will organize all the good and bads together for you to consider if it is worth your time or not

Pros and Cons

Pros:

- First off i have to say, there is finally sprint button available now, you can spend your very few amount of stamina to quote on quote sprint (really, it is just speed walking, but still a lot faster) through the floors, this speed is the same as the inquisitor, so don't expect it to be too fast

- Enhanced Maps was really a great feature, from now on you can have a visualization of where you have gone to and where you want to go to, and where you are. as a bonus mark you can also see which room leads to which

- Next up should be hiding places, now you can hide from the inquisitions in some rooms, press w on some certain objects to hide behind them, skipping the chase entirely

- hint books lies all around the map, search for them for the code to the puzzles, but for me i just brute forced through them all, all except for the piano that is

- Interactive scenes, yes, from now on you can interact with certain captures, namely the inquisitor captures and the puppet master captures, but i would recommand the dev to fix up your moans, it overlaps very easily

Cons:

- Now moving up to cons, the first will still be: too confusing, and very unrelated to the lore, but against all odds, the puzzles are not as hard as it's ancestors

- Again, walking speed, i mean sure she is a female she walks slow but CAN'T YOU JUST WALK FASTER???, changing the speed of the game using CE just breaks the game completely and anything faster than 2x don't work at all

- CGs being kind of a mess, to be honest, i myself do not favor the CGs as much as witch 2, but it doesn't mean it was THAT bad, the quality was still great, it's just the type i don't like very much

In Conclusion...

The game itself would be time consuming, unless you are really a fan of the series and would love to see the ending (speaking of which, i still have shit idea on what i need to do to get to the ending, i don't even know if it have an ending, but based on the amount of CGs i am missing, i am sure there is something i missed), you can download it without any worries at all, but if you don't have much spare time, then i would recommand you to play something else

Jul 31, 2018
Before anyone even thinks of asking for a full save, just go to:

...\Witch_3_Return\Witch 3 Return\package.nw\media

all the stuff is already there... Basically, that's your gallery.

I'm looking at you Kingrj -_-
but not all of the scenes are video based right? i remember in the last 2 games there were a few game like ones too, there were buttons to press and it can't be in the video folder

S~B

Nov 27, 2017
I want to just call this one a bust and move on. The author got lazy for this last one. Because I already confirmed with him that some of the animations he makes comes from Waero and Project QT. The author is now working on a Puppet Master game and has gotten back on Code: Pandora. Look forward to it!

hebizaihu

Jul 6, 2022
Hello everyone, who knows how to translate this game text, I have played the first two games of this game, and they are still very good.

NK.3

Jan 7, 2022
As usual, big fan of the idea of this dev, but the execution...meh...

not like i could ever create this...still..meh..

needs a good ton of polishing

Reactions: S~B

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
I can't satisfy the spider in the bedroom. I click satisfy, view the scene. But it doesn't count. Still at 12/13

Edit: ok seems it counted. I was missing the octopus :)

Last edited:

Yasriia

Jul 28, 2017
Anyone know how to get 19 and 20 scenes? Thats the bottom two on the left hand side. I got everything else unlocked.

RANCE6

Sep 6, 2020
IN Witch_3_Return\Witch 3 Return\package.nw\media ,Files in. OGG format can be played game scene,so savedata may be not necessary.
But ,The scenes of the WITCH3 are very short and not good for jerk off

Leon1992

Apr 4, 2021
Well, it definitely looks neat! Any ideas though about how to change the language setting? Everything is in Japanese...

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes