S~B

Nov 27, 2017
A little late to the party, but Code: PANDORA will be releasing soon. The steam page has been up since the 21st of January, and the February is right around the corner, so we'll be getting an update from him. Man, I hate how he posts only once a month...

S~B

Nov 27, 2017
Hey TDT fans, I hope you guys have been well. Code: PANDORA's game key may be given to us any time within the next three weeks with April, the intended release date, just around the corner. I've actually been happy to hear from this dev a bit more as he had released a game image of one of the environments, as well as the concept art for new Chelsea. A post that wasn't at the beginning, or at the end of the month. How about that huh? lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mister Wake

S~B

Nov 27, 2017
There is a new DLC ghost in the fog" any news?
1698008989982.png
Thank you for keeping an eye! He did post at the beginning of this month. I thought this clip was for Witch 4, but now I know it is for the DLC for Witch 3. Since then up to now he has released DLC for Puppeteer: Control, of which the page was updated to include the DLC. And as for Ghost in the Fog we have not received any news yet. He will likely publish the DLC without notice. Then, we just have to contact a mod for an update.

Reactions: Alkasal

S~B

Nov 27, 2017
The DLC Ghost in the Fog has released, anyone with access to the files from Steam please forward to the mod to update this forum

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Witch3Return-1.0DLC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Alkasal

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
"The adult part of the game is optional, and can be avoided." - EH? You are having a larf right?

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes