Go on an adventure with Yda!​

Thread Updated: 2021-03-23
Release Date: 2021-03-22
Developer: Unagi Games - F95zone -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: -
Mac: -

screenshot0001.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png

Last edited by a moderator:

UnagiGames

Oct 25, 2020
Art looks good....except that screen with Ren'py checkboard background...
.....thanks for sharing and good luck...
I think that's because of the image being smaller than the game window. I will fix this in a future version!

Mar 17, 2018
Honestly, after booting up and playing through what we have so far, I really don't know what to recommend. I don't even know if Yda will be the playable character or not. I'm going to assume we will be playing as a guy who really wants to get between Yda's boobs though, since that seems to be the premise?

I think on a base level if you could have branches that a player can make real choices through dialogue that would be great.

One example of the paths I am talking about is perhaps the ability to choose if you want to be soft and gently support her or if you want to dominate her and make her your "property", as well as how far down each route you want to go. With this sort of path I could definitely see you taking after [Fairy Tale Adventure] by Masquerade or [Four Elements Trainer] by Mity.

Another example would be if you want to push her towards the path of prostitution or using her body to make money or if you want her to hone her potionmaking skills while the player finds ways to fill in the cracks in her financial situation. You could possibly add other girls on this path so if you want to keep Yda to yourself you could choose to pimp out another character. It would be nice to have the ability to keep her "pure" if the player so wished to.

Another idea would be if you had the option to either sabotage her efforts without her knowledge to make her more desperate or to silently assist her to make her more confidant.

Maybe have a range of -10 to 10 where the score gets lower the more desperate she is and higher the more confidant she is, with specific events being tied to different ranges. Honestly you could probably do several bars of this sort to increase replayability. Perhaps have one bar for Desperation to Confidence, another from Hatred to Blind Faith, another from Independence to Loyalty and so on and so forth. This would also make it easier as a developer to set exact parameters to determine the player's actions. It could also give a sense of crisis to the game if you slowly see your actions bringing down her trust meter and once it reaches a certain point she stops trusting you and you either have to figure out a way to regain her trust or suffer a game over. Perhaps even have separate CG Idle Sprites for Yda depending on where on specific bars your actions have put you.

Anyways, that's all for this moment. If I think of more I'll come back. I like the premise you have going on so far! Keep it up!

Last edited:

UnagiGames

Oct 25, 2020
Honestly, after booting up and playing through what we have so far, I really don't know what to recommend. I don't even know if Yda will be the playable character or not. I'm going to assume we will be playing as a guy who really wants to get between Yda's boobs though, since that seems to be the premise?

I think on a base level if you could have branches that a player can make real choices through dialogue that would be great.

One example of the paths I am talking about is perhaps the ability to choose if you want to be soft and gently support her or if you want to dominate her and make her your "property", as well as how far down each route you want to go. With this sort of path I could definitely see you taking after [Fairy Tale Adventure] by Masquerade or [Four Elements Trainer] by Mity.

Another example would be if you want to push her towards the path of prostitution or using her body to make money or if you want her to hone her potionmaking skills while the player finds ways to fill in the cracks in her financial situation. You could possibly add other girls on this path so if you want to keep Yda to yourself you could choose to pimp out another character. It would be nice to have the ability to keep her "pure" if the player so wished to.

Another idea would be if you had the option to either sabotage her efforts without her knowledge to make her more desperate or to silently assist her to make her more confidant.

Maybe have a range of -10 to 10 where the score gets lower the more desperate she is and higher the more confidant she is, with specific events being tied to different ranges. Honestly you could probably do several bars of this sort to increase replayability. Perhaps have one bar for Desperation to Confidence, another from Hatred to Blind Faith, another from Independence to Loyalty and so on and so forth. This would also make it easier as a developer to set exact parameters to determine the player's actions. It could also give a sense of crisis to the game if you slowly see your actions bringing down her trust meter and once it reaches a certain point she stops trusting you and you either have to figure out a way to regain her trust or suffer a game over. Perhaps even have separate CG Idle Sprites for Yda depending on where on specific bars your actions have put you.

Anyways, that's all for this moment. If I think of more I'll come back. I like the premise you have going on so far! Keep it up!
This sounds as an interesting approach! I will keep it in mind when I am going to write again. I will keep it very simple, so I think that if I choose to make branches, I am going to finish these branches before going to the next one.

Or I will have to find a way to find a writer who can help me with this. Perhaps I will look on the forum. For now, the most important thing for me is your feedback so I improve the game and make it enjoyable for people to play. I have noted your feedback, thank you very much for playing the game and your ideas!

status10

Jul 18, 2019
Ignoring the "normal strait men" ... noise.. that was produced somewhere by something...

Godspeed with your game indeed! Great art, which sometimes is a double edged knife as its production generally tends to be a bit slow and with lots of effort. Hope this won't be the case!

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Art looks great. If sex scens are going to be well animated i think this game could be amazing. But without animations i dont know. Wish you luck with your game and i hope you will make amazing job :)