VN Ren'Py Abandoned Witch Adventure [v0.0.2] [Unagi Games]

Emoon

May 4, 2017
Why i need do it?
Sorry, but i normal strait men, and i not wanna play Game,
were is i need take role Whole FeMale MC, who loking only who f*** her...
I'm sorry to be the one who brings the news to you but the world does not evolve around you.
If you don't like it simply move on, there is enough content on here for "normal" straight men.

• Love
Reactions: UnagiGames

UnagiGames

Oct 25, 2020
Why i need do it?
Sorry, but i normal strait men, and i not wanna play Game,
were is i need take role Whole FeMale MC, who loking only who f*** her...
If you dislike female protagonist games, then perhaps you shouldn't play this. There are a lot of people and a lot of preferences, and there is no normal 'strait' man. Everyone has their own preferences.

so is this going to be female protagonist or not?
It's probably going to stay female protagonist, but I am going to look into making multiple branches where you can decide to make a whore out of Yda, keep her pure, or something in the middle. No promises, as my writing skills need to develop, but I am going to try.

Ignoring the "normal strait men" ... noise.. that was produced somewhere by something...

Godspeed with your game indeed! Great art, which sometimes is a double edged knife as its production generally tends to be a bit slow and with lots of effort. Hope this won't be the case!
Yeah, it takes a lot of time and effort to create realistic art, but I am very confident I will be able to update this game weekly with at least one scene.

Art looks great, good luck with the game
Thank you!

Art looks great. If sex scens are going to be well animated i think this game could be amazing. But without animations i dont know. Wish you luck with your game and i hope you will make amazing job :)
There won't be animations, since it's too expensive for me to commission someone to do it, and I dislike Live2D animations.

why does the female character look like zelda is that coincidence XD?
Haha, I added Zelda and Ciri because I thought the art looked cool. Perhaps I will add more "Zelda". If I do, I am probably going to name her differently.

god damn this art !
very promising !
Thank you!

Looks great! good luck!!
Thanks!

I'm sorry to be the one who brings the news to you but the world does not evolve around you.
If you don't like it simply move on, there is enough content on here for "normal" straight men.
I completely agree with you.

UnagiGames

Oct 25, 2020
If story will be good and with nice amount of humor, with perfect quality of art which is inside 0.0.1, can be this game one of the best here on F95. But game pics need to be at size of window of game.
Don't worry, I am going to fix the Ciri pictures in the next update. And I am sure to have this kind of quality in all other images too!

• Red Heart
Reactions: MIkedante

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
There won't be animations, since it's too expensive for me to commission someone to do it, and I dislike Live2D animations.
We are in 2021 not in 2015 so adult games without animation is not good idea espacily people like me never play adult games without animations :p Stilll its your game and some people dont care animations so i gues you will do okey. Well good luck with your game (y)

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
We are in 2021 not in 2015 so adult games without animation is not good idea espacily people like me never play adult games without animations :p Stilll its your game and some people dont care animations so i gues you will do okey. Well good luck with your game (y)
than you pretty much miss out on really great games. eva kiss games or dystopian project for example. if the writing is good you dont need animations.

UnagiGames

Oct 25, 2020
very small history:LOL:
If people like it, I will implement more famous female characters and a short scene with them.

Animations are just too expensive to do. Also, with this art style, it would take a long time to finish one animation. And as I said, I am not a big fan of Live2D. There are a lot of good games on this website without animations.

I prefer animation to no animation, but I also feel pretty strongly that developers should make the game they want to make, and not include features just because the crowd wants them. As long as the static art and the writing is good, I'm here for it.
I have a plan for this game, but I listen to player feedback and will add it if it makes sense and if I like the suggestion.

Reactions: DB Cooper
Mar 17, 2018
Art looks great. If sex scens are going to be well animated i think this game could be amazing. But without animations i dont know. Wish you luck with your game and i hope you will make amazing job :)
OP seems to be a one man team looking to make their first game. They replied to one of my comments earlier and pretty much said it is going to be a one path simple vn for now, but they may add more after the main path is done or if they finds a writer somewhere.

• Red Heart

bitchy bitch

Nov 14, 2020
It's probably going to stay female protagonist, but I am going to look into making multiple branches where you can decide to make a whore out of Yda, keep her pure, or something in the middle. No promises, as my writing skills need to develop, but I am going to try.
It's your game and do what you want with it. But since you are considering options and it's in an early development stage... pretty please try to keep the immersion. I am tired of games that use the god mode narrative and you get to know what the other chars are thinking. Unless you are given mind reading abilities it is a big turn off if you are playing a game and not reading a novel.

• Red Heart

UnagiGames

Oct 25, 2020
It's your game and do what you want with it. But since you are considering options and it's in an early development stage... pretty please try to keep the immersion. I am tired of games that use the god mode narrative and you get to know what the other chars are thinking. Unless you are given mind reading abilities it is a big turn off if you are playing a game and not reading a novel.
What I am going for right now is to have the narrator introduce Yda. The other characters are in it purely for the fun, since I liked those drawings. Perhaps they might come back, but I am not sure yet.

After Yda has been introduced, the narrator will have a smaller role. You will see Yda and other characters speak, and I will only use the narrator for comedy purposes.

After I have finished the main storyline, I might add additional branches to make it more interactive for the player. I don't know how long the main branch will be, but there are 30 scenes planned for now. This might be more.

I am not going to use sprites etc, but I will use all scenes to display the story. You won't see: angry Yda sprite, angry character sprite and text in between. No, you will see those two looking angrily at each other in the moment itself.

I hope it makes sense, but just wait until the next update. One scene is done, perhaps I can finish the other one tomorrow and bring out a new update.

Reactions: bitchy bitch

CrowKonuT

May 24, 2020
Hey UnagiGames saw your game and instantly got very impressed with the quality of art also checked out your twitter but turns out its kindda dead. It would be more than appreciate if you communicate on platform a bit more accessible like twitter or discord as I personally would be really interested in keeping up with the development.

As for suggestion for the game i think few players were unable to understand what game is about (i.e. female protag) so probably you should make it a bit more clear in 0.2 how game is actually wanna be....

For protagnist, Yda's art is really good looking but dont you think her name is quite a tongue twisters XD not like it matters much but its still unique.
point i would like to add would be her hairstyle which is widely debated topic in many games a clean hairstyle (outside H-scenes would be very good looking) but even now it suits her as game is set in a medieval setting and redheads always looks sexy
OR
best way out of this would be ability to costomise hairstyle but i dont think that it will be easy task just now so early in development.

sorry if i took too much of your time with this long ass comment but i just wanna see this game successful it would be such waste if game goes out of development mid way.

LASTLY,
I would LOVE to see some dark stuff in the game NOT entirely filled with rape scenes and BDSM but probably a sperate path or character dedicated to rape or corruption like 'no eyes blackmailer' from various hentai which could be avoidable (for those weak people xd) will be awesome. I think the community lacks in such kind of games 2DCG with this good art.
Female protagnist , NTR and Corruption is tag which is really intresting and fun if done right and to meme about how much dick of that person is XD.

• Love

CrowKonuT

May 24, 2020
What I am going for right now is to have the narrator introduce Yda. The other characters are in it purely for the fun, since I liked those drawings. Perhaps they might come back, but I am not sure yet.

After Yda has been introduced, the narrator will have a smaller role. You will see Yda and other characters speak, and I will only use the narrator for comedy purposes.

After I have finished the main storyline, I might add additional branches to make it more interactive for the player. I don't know how long the main branch will be, but there are 30 scenes planned for now. This might be more.

I am not going to use sprites etc, but I will use all scenes to display the story. You won't see: angry Yda sprite, angry character sprite and text in between. No, you will see those two looking angrily at each other in the moment itself.

I hope it makes sense, but just wait until the next update. One scene is done, perhaps I can finish the other one tomorrow and bring out a new update.
Wouldnt that make things difficult for you ? i mean i dont know how you work but a CG for every small event ? guess that can eliminate few bugs and a lil time in coding idk :/
and what about the map and stuff????? do you plan to make it a full fledge VN where only choices matter or there will things like different paths and how can you spend your time ? (i prefer B)

• Red Heart

UnagiGames

Oct 25, 2020
Wouldnt that make things difficult for you ? i mean i dont know how you work but a CG for every small event ? guess that can eliminate few bugs and a lil time in coding idk :/
and what about the map and stuff????? do you plan to make it a full fledge VN where only choices matter or there will things like different paths and how can you spend your time ? (i prefer B)
I am not really a fan of sandbox games, since it's really easy to make the game more grindy. I am using this game as an experiment, I want to see what people like and how I can make a good VN. For now, it's very simple: the main story will be linear. If people like the game, I want to think about additional paths and add the events for those. If people enjoy the final version of this game, maybe I will think about how I can make a free roam game without it being grindy.

Thank you for your interest in the game, but I will keep posting progress in this thread, for now. I want to make a Discord when I have added more scenes, etc and when people really like this game.

CrowKonuT

May 24, 2020
I am not really a fan of sandbox games, since it's really easy to make the game more grindy. I am using this game as an experiment, I want to see what people like and how I can make a good VN. For now, it's very simple: the main story will be linear. If people like the game, I want to think about additional paths and add the events for those. If people enjoy the final version of this game, maybe I will think about how I can make a free roam game without it being grindy.

Thank you for your interest in the game, but I will keep posting progress in this thread, for now. I want to make a Discord when I have added more scenes, etc and when people really like this game.
Soo even as a experiment VN how much time do you wanna estimate till final release ?

• Red Heart

UnagiGames

Oct 25, 2020
I estimate to be able to release around 10-15 scenes per month, so I think it will take around 2-3 months to finish the main path. Afterwards I will see if I will add possible branches and endings, but I probably will need to help of a writer to achieve this.

I am not certain how the development of this game will go completely, perhaps I am going to think about how to make it more sandbox without much grind.