VN Others Completed Witch Halloween [v2020-09-22] [Towndarktales]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Ya do that - beats figuring out what files need to be added, etc.

realtns - Seems to want it also ;)

Reactions: Alt543

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
ok, ill say it. *ahem*

CHANGELOG? DOES ANYBODY HAVE A CHANGELOG OVAHERE?!?
Check here -
But best to wait - game is being updated again - see the past few posts.

Alt543

Oct 3, 2018
Ok, I reuploaded whole game with Twistty crack.

Launch with ColdClientLoader.exe

• Red Heart
Reactions: Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Ok, I reuploaded whole game with Twistty crack.

Launch with ColdClientLoader.exe
Updated the OP...... again.

That was a lot of work you did Alt543 - thank you (y)

Reactions: Alt543
Feb 14, 2019
Yo is anybody else getting a weird thing where if you try and download it through mega it will get to like 40% then your browser shuts down? Im trying it through NOPY now and its fluxuating between 2 and 24 hours and not really downloading at all :/

I do have the older non-DLC version on my computer so idk what I did to download it but it definitely wasnt through mega....

daniney

Jun 12, 2019
Yo is anybody else getting a weird thing where if you try and download it through mega it will get to like 40% then your browser shuts down? Im trying it through NOPY now and its fluxuating between 2 and 24 hours and not really downloading at all :/

I do have the older non-DLC version on my computer so idk what I did to download it but it definitely wasnt through mega....
I have had loads of problems with Mega in the past so I downloaded the desktop client. It is so much faster and pauses/starts downloads even when turning off my pc.

Feb 14, 2019
I have had loads of problems with Mega in the past so I downloaded the desktop client. It is so much faster and pauses/starts downloads even when turning off my pc.
I tried downloading the desktop thing and apparently ive made a account in the past and it won't let me reset it :/

guess im stuck downloading it with half a megabyte download speeds despite me having pretty decent internet....

TestUsername23

Jun 5, 2018

Mega (the free version at least) has a 'fun' quirk with several browsers where it dies at 1 GB downloaded.

tarnhelm113

Aug 11, 2017
Is the Coven ending scene supposed to not have sound? Because for me every other gallery scene has sound except that one.

Almost96

Jan 9, 2020
Whatever I do I cant take out coldclientloader.exe out of the archive, I keep getting errors. I deactivated bitdefender and still errors

BiberonSZeta

Apr 17, 2017
For me it crashes after the splash screen

<later edit>Should have readt OP :)
Run ColdClientLoader.exe NOT nw.exe to play the game.</later edit>"

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes