VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yo the new update, when you have sex with Lucy and it says go trough it will get you some surprise at the end.
well not rly surprise. quite expected besides wolf scene.

Thanks! But I made the mine quest, the are no more water, the guy is mining and I was there for the money a few times already. Or am I missing something?
a lot, if you haven't rescued miner then you are ok, if you have and no save prior that then start over.

So I was doing the mine quest, didnt find the bones and the cave collapsed, now my quest is to send jack hunting but I can't, I also can't go back to the mine, what do I do?
prior save or start over and do it right.

Hello, I am stuck vampire scene. Game always over. How can I ignore or pass that scene
crypt (1st contact) requires uncle to resist and jack to interfere, 2nd contact leads to bad ending if you let her to bite uncle.

Tapdat

Mar 8, 2018
Did you try it ? Are we finally blessed with awesome jack scene or what ? xd
Not to give away too many spoilers, but the bad end will reward you with something we have all been wanting.
The issue there, you would have had to make the bad decisions on the way to lead up to that end. You will be unable to get the event you have passed the point where Sam can be turned into a vampire. Save and save often :)

Roy360

Jun 4, 2017
What are you supposed to do with the Mine? I pumped the water two twice, but skimmed the dialogue so I'm not sure what to do next.

icetea911

Apr 26, 2018
Could use some help with this error everytime i talk with Jack

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/locations_alchemy.rpy", line 351, in script
    menu:
  File "game/locations_alchemy.rpy", line 355, in <module>
    "{size=+4}\"Go hunting now, Jack!\"{/size}" if poohotimsa:
NameError: name 'poohotimsa' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/locations_alchemy.rpy", line 351, in script
    menu:
  File "C:\Users\John Blake LeBrun\Downloads\completed\WHT_epidemic_upd_ver_PC-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1531, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
  File "C:\Users\John Blake LeBrun\Downloads\completed\WHT_epidemic_upd_ver_PC-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 855, in menu
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition) ]
  File "C:\Users\John Blake LeBrun\Downloads\completed\WHT_epidemic_upd_ver_PC-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1919, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\John Blake LeBrun\Downloads\completed\WHT_epidemic_upd_ver_PC-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/locations_alchemy.rpy", line 355, in <module>
    "{size=+4}\"Go hunting now, Jack!\"{/size}" if poohotimsa:
NameError: name 'poohotimsa' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Witch Hunter Trainer spring fresh ver. mac.
Thu Jul 09 13:34:26 2020

D

Deleted member 2088186

This game was in development for around 3 years already. Still can't fuck the girl you are supposedly corrupting unless except a shitty bad end. Most of the content was added back when it all started, and then devs ran out of hype and can't be arsed to roll out meaningful updates anymore. This update took like 2 extra months and consists of 1 broken scene. That's it. We can't deny this has potential, but all the drama comes from the devs squandering all the opportunities they had to actually do things properly. They are getting paid for that, you know.
Ikr, I find a game that really piques my interest (from the constant deluge of uninspired, talentless devs), and it's in development limbo.

But, they still have hundreds of patrons ... so ... frustrating as it is, the only take-home from this, imho, is patience. Years of it.

Obviously this game isn't their only source of income.

Reactions: rudz

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What are you supposed to do with the Mine? I pumped the water two twice, but skimmed the dialogue so I'm not sure what to do next.
collect gold until dwarf vanishes and then goto rescue him aka use walkthrough.

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes