VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If it is a September Calendar... then where in the "Feldercarb" are the Calendars for June, July and August... the last month I've seen posted here is from May
it's like 2 releases per year.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Any news?
Latst news is in a comment on their patreon where a patreon ask how the release is coming along:

(2 days ago)

mr. Beef Drawing animations is a very laborious process, unfortunately. (the splines and most of the backgrounds are already done.) We're in a hurry, but there is still a lot of work to do. We promise that there will be many illustrations and adventures this time.

tero51

Jul 28, 2019
Latst news is in a comment on their patreon where a patreon ask how the release is coming along:

(2 days ago)

mr. Beef Drawing animations is a very laborious process, unfortunately. (the splines and most of the backgrounds are already done.) We're in a hurry, but there is still a lot of work to do. We promise that there will be many illustrations and adventures this time.
lmao, they "promise". How many times we heard that sh*t?

fakubushe

Sep 7, 2018
add random events random.. random shit... little rat monsters with dicks running around the house catch a goblin day or a fish dick monster .. make that fatty bartender hit on jack.. make all the vampire bullshit fuck off from the game.. add more horny ghosts and jacks interest in the mushrooms.. perverted shit.. perverted shit.. please im begging you mr.beef.. muster all your pervertiveness and sent jack on a ride to dickshit town.. for the love of jack please stop fucking up this game..

jman253

Dec 3, 2017
add random events random.. random shit... little rat monsters with dicks running around the house catch a goblin day or a fish dick monster .. make that fatty bartender hit on jack.. make all the vampire bullshit fuck off from the game.. add more horny ghosts and jacks interest in the mushrooms.. perverted shit.. perverted shit.. please im begging you mr.beef.. muster all your pervertiveness and sent jack on a ride to dickshit town.. for the love of jack please stop fucking up this game..
i agree with everything you just said except the bartender, he can fuck right the hell off!

Reactions: Terrygun

PATOXXW

Mar 1, 2018
If you are asking what the development rumours say its basically saying that they are gonna add a new location "the sea shore"

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just started. Best way to earn easy money? Other than playing 21 in Bar/Tavern?
cheat with saveeditor ( ) or work at railroad station or at city.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
I'm not sure if my game is glitched or i've reached the end of content, but I can't seem to find anything else to do. I've saved dwarf, completed blondie vampire quest...and there is nothing else to do at all. I no longer can send Jack to hunt the cemetery again, there's simply no such option. There is no training, no new "night visits" (she just takes a bath), no clothes to buy and no one says anything new or gives me quests. I've brewed one potion brothel girl asked for, but don't know how to get more golden nuts so that's a bust. Some other options are also out of the question, since i can't access the cemetery. There's one quest still active: "Send Jack to mop up the old cemetery" but i don't know how to proceed with it.
I'm not sure whatever it's a bug or just the end of this version, but i've seen images of some guy with a square jaw (a hunter maybe), some red riding hood roleplay and some other stuff, which seems to indicate that there is more.

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
I'm not sure if my game is glitched or i've reached the end of content, but I can't seem to find anything else to do. I've saved dwarf, completed blondie vampire quest...and there is nothing else to do at all. I no longer can send Jack to hunt the cemetery again, there's simply no such option. There is no training, no new "night visits" (she just takes a bath), no clothes to buy and no one says anything new or gives me quests. I've brewed one potion brothel girl asked for, but don't know how to get more golden nuts so that's a bust. Some other options are also out of the question, since i can't access the cemetery. There's one quest still active: "Send Jack to mop up the old cemetery" but i don't know how to proceed with it.
I'm not sure whatever it's a bug or just the end of this version, but i've seen images of some guy with a square jaw (a hunter maybe), some red riding hood roleplay and some other stuff, which seems to indicate that there is more.

The Red Riding Hood bit... is the BAD ENDING of the 'Lucy Vampire' story... Let her bite you to see the BIG BAD WOLF ENDING... I know very punny right... ROFL

Other than that YES you are at the end of what is currently available

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you should have done that quest before reaching end. those images you have seen are on bad ending path where vampire bites uncle.

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes